Husband Levi x Reader [R-18] (Modern Time) ~ Anniversary

{Requested by HeichouLin}

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS ONE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, DO NOT CONTINUE. (Then again, who doesn't like smut? XD [Seriously though, warning to those who don't like it])

{[Modern Time]}

"I apologize, Mrs.Ackerman, but you're fired. You've slowly become more and more unproductive over the last few months, so you're gonna have to go."

Your breath hitched in your throat as you tried to come up with an excuse to stay. This had been your fourth job ever since you got married and it's been getting more and more difficult to get a job, more or less keep one, as well.

"S-Sir, I can explain-"

"I'm sorry, but you'll need to leave. Now." your now old boss interrupted. You turned around and broke into a full sprint until you were outside and in your car. Slamming the door, you tried your best not to let this get to you so that you wouldn't end up in a road rage on the way back home.

"Dammit, why can't I ever keep a job anymore?" you asked yourself as tears began staining your cheeks. You were tired of being constantly fired, and this time, it finally got to you.

Once you were home, you stepped inside and shut the door, hanging your head down and keeping your gaze locked on the floor. Luckily, you were greeted by your husband, Levi, whom you've been married to for about ten years, by now.

"Welcome back, (F/N)." he said as he gave you a peck on the forehead. He quickly took notice of your sadness and made you look up at him.

"What happened?" he asked. You could tell he was concerned and ready to practically kill whoever made you cry.

"I...uh..." you muttered, averting your gaze. "I...was fired, again. This has been my fourth job ever since the marriage."

"What can I do to make you feel better?" he asked.

"Nothing, really. Don't worry, I'll get over it and get another job, but...it's been difficult to keep a job, lately. I think it's because I've just lost motivation."

After a moment of silence between the two of you, you stepped away from Levi and headed to your bedroom. As soon as Levi heard the door slam shut, he sighed and returned to the kitchen.

"I'm starting to think having a job is draining the life out of her." Levi said under his breath as he sprinkled a few spices on the dinner he was making. Things worked a little differently in this house. Levi would be the one that stayed at home, made dinner, and kept everything tidy. While you, on the other hand, went to work, did overtime, and overall, was the breadwinner in the house. Until earlier that day, the two of you were used to having this odd role.

Over the time Levi was making dinner, he started remembering how lively you were. How energetic and optimistic you always were. How caring yet carefree at the same time.

"You seem off today, (F/N)." Levi stated rather coldly. You stifled another laugh, your cheeks growing red.

"Well, I'm not used to being asked out for a date, Levi." you smiled widely. "You're the first person that's ever asked me out."

"Maybe I'll be more than your first date." he smirked deviously. The two of you had the same idea, causing you to turn bright red again and look away nervously.

"I know what you're suggesting!" you laughed. "But you have to remember, I'm still only twenty!"

Levi scoffed as a smirk formed on his features. "That just means you won't be underage."