Did She Just Say Mommy?

"Girls come here. You have to get dressed for daycare." I shouted from their bedroom they were downstairs finishing her breakfast.

"Mommy, where is my daddy?" Sophia asked with her big beautiful blue eyes, looking into mine. "Baby, I've told you he's away working but he loves you very much but I will try to call him tonight, I promise okay."
"Okay mommy!" She said excitedly.

Sophia and Olivia are 4, they attend a daycare, while I'm at work. I really need to call Caleb. It's been 4 and a half years. I haven't seen my friends or family in 4 and a half years. They probably think that I'm dead. I left Rosewood three days after I found out that I was pregnant, I couldn't tell anyone so I just packed up and left not telling anyone where I went. I really wish that I had told everyone that I was pregnant or at least my mom. I just never knew how they would have reacted. For a year after I left I got calls from everyone, everyday but the longer I've been gone the less phone calls I get, I never answered them though.

I know that I should've told Caleb but I never knew how he would react, I tried to tell him but the words just wouldn't come out. I cried for ages and Caleb tried to comfort me but then I just locked myself in the bathroom for hours until he left and then I packed my things and I've never seen him since.

I've always thought about just driving to Rosewood and seeing everyone but I just never do it, I'm thinking about going when I'm off from work next week but I'm not sure.

I've finally finish work and now I'm going to pick the girls up and take them out for dinner, I don't know what to say to Sophia about Caleb I promised her that I would call him, I think that I'm actually going to call him, it's time that he knew and if he decides that he wants nothing to do with them at least I know that I've tried.

*1 hour and a half later/ 6.30pm*
I just bathed the girls and put them to bed, hopefully they don't wake up. I pour myself a glass of wine and take out my phone, pull up caleb's number and call it, it rings a few times before Caleb picks up;
Bold-Caleb Normal-Hanna

Hello, Hanna is this really you.
......
Hello, Hanna are you there?
Hey Caleb.
OMG Hanna are you okay, where are you?
Im okay, I'm in New York.
Why did you leave?
Can we meet up, I'd rather do this face to face.
Yeah, when?
Whenever, your free
Tomorrow, or even tonight it only takes 3.30 hours I'll be there about 10 past 9, if that's okay?
Yeah that's fine; my address is 903 West 50th Street, New York, Ny 1001.
I'm setting off now, I can't wait to see you! I've missed you so much.
*End Of Phone Call*

I don't know what to put to him, I mean I missed him like loads but I still don't know what to put. I miss the girls too but I miss my mom the most, if everything goes well with caleb then I can finally go home and tell everyone, even if it doesn't go well then I could still go back. I don't want to tell Caleb about the girls straight away, I need to move all of the photos of the girls and I out of the way.