Spobys Little......

*3 Weeks Later*

Group Chat-
Hanna- Hey, do you guys want to go to the brew or go shopping or something i'm really bored just being at home? Xx
Spencer- Oh My Gosh yes I'm bored to just under a week left now.
Hanna- Lucky you i have to put up with back pain for another month.
Aria- I'll come.
Spencer- I'm so scared about giving birth.
Hanna- Yay, have either of you heard off Ali or Em recently? It not actually as bad as you think Spence I mean it's bad and all but not majorly bad.
Aria- I haven't, I'll ring them now.
Spencer- I haven't either, I know it'll be worth it so I'm not really bothered.
Aria- Neither of them are answering.
Hanna- We should stop at their house before we go shopping to see if they're okay.
Aria- Yeah we should, Han I'll come pick you up in ten then we'll be right to your house spence.
Spencer- Okay.
Hanna- Okay.
*End Of Texts*

Hanna's POV-
We pull up out side of Spencer and Toby's apartment and wait for Spencer to come outside, when Spencer finally comes out we drive to the mall and go to mother care, Spencer picks out some more unisex clothes and Blankets then I get Grayson some more sleep suits and blankets.
Then we went to Luke's Diner and then went back to mine house and then we went and put Grayson's new things in his nursery, then we had coffee well Aria did and Spencer and I had fruit juice.
After the girls leave Caleb and I give Sophia and Olivia a bath and then go and watch a Disney movie, half way through the girls fall asleep, so Caleb carry's Sophia up to bed and then comes back down for Olivia then I go upstairs, tuck them in and kiss them goodnight. Then I go and get in the shower, then go and chill with Caleb after a while I fall asleep in his arms so he wakes me up and takes me up to bed, Spencer is due in eight days and I can't wait to find out if she's having a boy or a girl and I know that he or she will be beautiful because Toby and Spencer are his or her parents.

*1 Week Later// Hanna Is 8 Months Pregnant.*

Hanna's POV-
So I'm 42 weeks pregnant so that means Grayson could be born at any moment. Caleb hardly lets me do anything anymore, he also never leaves my side just in case I go into labour. I understand why he's being like that, it's because he doesn't want to miss out on Grayson's birth. The girls were born at 36 weeks and I think that Gray will be born late. Sophia and Olivia are really can't wait to meet their baby brother. The girls, my mom, ted and hope are all super excited too.

Spencer is due in a day and I'm so excited, I can't wait to know if she's having a boy or a girl.

We're going to Ali and Ems tonight so we can all be together if Spencer goes into labor.

I can't wait to meet Grayson, I know that he's going to look just as gorgeous as Caleb, just like the girls.

Spencer and Toby have picked names out ready now, Kayden drew or Ella-Rose Avery.

The next day-

Spencer hasn't gone into labor yer but hopefully she will soon, if she hasn't had the baby by the 16th, 8 days after her due date then she will be induced.

Three days later-
So Spencer went into labor like 4 hours so he or she should be here soon, I mean I was in labor for 6 hours but everyone is different.

Four hours later-

Toby- Guess who's a daddy.
Aria- Congrats.
Emily- I'm so happy for you.
Alison- Congratulations Toby.
Caleb- Congrats man doesn't it feel great.
Toby- It sure does.
Hanna- Congratulations and Boy or girl.
Toby- You'll find that out when your allowed in, now all of you go buy a balloon either a its a boy or its a girl I wanna see who gets it right.
Hanna- Just tell me please.
Toby- Hanna you have to wait like everyone else.
Hanna- Please.
Toby- Hanna.
Hanna- Not fair.
Toby- Life's not fair now go buy your balloon you'll be allowed in soon.
Hanna- Okay.

We all buy our balloons;
People who bought 'it's a boy' ones-
Alison
Aria
Ezra
Veronica
People who bought 'it's a girl' ones-
Hanna
Caleb
Melissa
Peter

After half an hour of waiting we're finally allowed in three at a time so first was Peter, Veronica and Melissa then it was Emily, Caleb and I.

Hanna- We knew it.
Emily- We did.
Caleb- We all bought girl.
Hanna- She's gorgeous can I hold her.
Spencer- Yeah of course.
Hanna- She's so tiny.
Caleb- Do you think Grays gonna be this small?
Hanna- No probably not.
Caleb- Oh.

After lots of cuddles Aria and Ezra go in. We go to my mom's to pick the girls up and take them home. I can't wait to take them to meet Ella-Rose tomorrow and then soon they'll get to meet their baby brother.

Ella-Rose Avery Cavanaugh Born- April 12th 2017

Born- April 12th 2017.
18.1cm long
7pounds 3oz

A.N/
Hey guys thanks for reading the next chapter will be when Hanna gives birth. I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry that it's a girl it's just that I had so many more messages saying girl than boy. Please vote and comment. Kisses- Shenay