2

-EDITED-

(Y/n) Ackerman

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" An unrecognizable voice yelled. Who the hell is in my house? I walked out of the shared room I had with Levi. That's when I caught glance of a girl with pigtails talking to Farlan. I let out a small gasp and pulled out my blade. I sneaked behind the red head and quickly placed my hand on her shoulder, and positioned the blade exactly an inch away from her neck, just how Levi taught me.

"(Y-Y/n)! What are yo-!"

"It's alright Farlan! I got the intruder! Call the Military Police and report this criminal!" I yelled out. Farlan, began laughing. Laughing. My eyes widened a bit.

"Farlan! This is no laughing matter! We have an intruder here!" I yelled. He shook his head and signaled me to back off. I hesitantly stepped away. The girl let out a breath.

"Holy crap man! I thought she was really gonna kill me there!" She said. She turned to face me and smile brightly.

"Hey! My name's Isabelle Magnolia! You must be Levi bro's kid!" She said.

"Bro?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's Levi's nickname." She said happily. I looked away a bit flustered. Farlan walked to stand beside me. He placed his giant hands on my shoulders and leant down to whisper something in my ear. "C'mon (y/n), don't be rude. Introduce yourself."

I sighed and stood up straight. "My name's (y/n) Ackerman. I'm Levi's sister. Pleased to meet you. Oh, and sorry for almost slitting your throat earlier." I said. Isabelle smiled and nodded.

"No hard feelings!"

Later that night

I crawled into our small bed and laid down on my side. Levi wasn't here, which was odd. He would always make sure to be here before we both went to bed. He'd say his goodnights to Farlan, walk into the room, get ready for bed, kiss my forehead and then crawl in.

But he wasn't here.

I stood up from the mattress and walked out. In my hands I had clutched one of Levi's old sweatshirts. This may come off as strange, maybe a bit crazy, but the only way I could sleep at night was if I was holding onto this piece of clothing. Even if Levi does sleep beside me, I still hold onto it.

I peeked into Farlan's room. Sound asleep. I walked into the kitchen. Isabelle was snoozing soundly on a chair. I frowned and walked outside. I put on his large sweater and sat down on the steps. I'll just wait for him to get home.

Levi Ackerman

I sighed as I wiped sweat away from my face. I had made a deal with some guy from the black market to hand over a pair of 3DMG gear. Isabelle needed one if she was going to help us, and I've been thinking that (y/n) could help out too. She had impressive skills, so learning how to use the gear wouldn't be much of a problem for her.

I began walking up the steps of our home, hoping
(y/n) wasn't too upset over my absence. On my way up, I caught glance of a small figure with messy (h/l) (h/c) hair. (Y/n) was sleeping soundly on the steps, wrapped up in my sweater. I sighed quickly and put the gear inside.

I came back out and lifted up (y/n). How long have you been waiting? I put her in bed, got ready, kissed her forehead, and crawled in. Just like every night.

"Goodnight (y/n)."

"Goodnight big brother."

//

Here's a short filler chapter where (y/n) meets Isabelle and all that! Sorry if it's kinda short >//<. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this short chapter!

-a/n