28

-EDITED-

Third Person

Levi looked at the two brats laying next to each other. It's been a full day since they "captured" Annie. Erwin had gone through his trial with his superiors, and the Survey Corps had won custody of Annie Leonhardt.

Levi brushed his sister's hair out of her face. She scrunched her face a bit, but went back to a relaxed state. Levi sighed as he watched his kid cuddle up to Eren. He wasn't able to watch her grow into an independent woman. He had missed four precious years, all to carry out some plan that backfired on him, badly.

It was getting quite late, in fact the only light in the room at the moment, was from the moon outside the window. Levi kissed his sister's forehead and walked towards the door. He looked back for a second at the two.

"You better take good fucking care of her Jeager, or I'll beat your ass again."

(Y/n) Ackerman

My eyes slowly opened to the dim light in the room. It was warm, and calm. I haven't felt this way since I was a child. I averted my eyes to the source of warmth. Eren.

He was sleeping peacefully and his arms were tightly wrapped around my figure. I stared at him for a while longer before moving to sit up. I had to basically use all my force to escape Eren's grasp. Man did he get stronger.

I changed into my uniform and walked towards the door. I turned back to look at Eren and quickly walked back towards him, smacking my hand on his mouth and "kissing" him with a bright red face.

"See you later Jeager."

I quickly walked out of the room and ran towards the stables, grabbing my horse. I jumped onto my horse and quickly rid towards the area I had to be stationed at after the Stohess fight.

My mind travelled to everything that had happened in the past few days. Everyone who I had lost, everyone who I almost lost. I hadn't had time to actually think about these events. I felt tears prick my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and shook my head. I signed up for this, I might as well get used to it.

The thing is, no one can get used to death. Not even Levi. The only thing that can soothe the pain is to realize that their deaths will take us a step further in the fight against the Titans. It's all for humanity, at least that's what they all say.

I made it to my designated area and widened my eyes as I heard the first eight words.

"Wall Rose has been breached! Prepare to attack!"

To Be Continued...

//

That's the end of the first book! I hope you all enjoyed reading this story! I'll hopefully be back for season 2 around the end of December or beginning of January! Thank you all for this amazing ride and I'll be sure to come back with season. Until next time my loves! See you later!

-a/n