23-voice

-EDITED-

Third Person

Levi had heard the loud roar of Eren's Titan minutes back. He knew something was off. Why would Eren shift right now? His squad was with him, so why shift? Levi turned himself around and made his way towards the sound.

Mikasa had followed (y/n) when she left to investigate the loud roar from the Female Titan. She was also worried for her brother, even if he was with the best squad in the corps. Her grey eyes shifted to the side, seeing a familiar face. Her eyes widened as she realized who it was leaning against a tree. She moved herself onto the ground and ran towards the brown haired male.

"Suzuha! Are you alright?" She asked as she carefully helped him up. Suzuha gave a weak smile.

"Now I am."

Mikasa had tears brimming her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away as she hugged the male. Suzuha winced as contact was made with his side. Mikasa quickly let go and examined his injury. She tore a piece of her cloak off and removed Suzuha's hands from his side. Carefully, she lifted up his grey shirt and tied the piece of cloth around his waist and wound.

Mikasa slung his arm around her shoulder and helped walk back to the rest of the scouts. "Thank you.. Mikasa."

-

Levi refused to look at his comrades, his family. He lost his family once again. He stopped at the last corpse, the one looking upwards at the sky. Levi could feel his heart break even more than it already was, but no tears came out. They never did since that day.

-

(Y/n) began moving towards the Female Titan. She was determined to get Eren back. She wasn't losing another friend. (Y/n) gritted her teeth and clutched tightly onto her blades. Her usual (e/c) eyes had a dark shadow over them, and her once large smile was replaced with angry expression.

"Give him back..." she mumbled to herself. The Female Titan, who was a few meters in front of
(y/n), slightly turned her head.

"Can't you hear...." the Female Titan formed a fist, ready to attack whoever it was that was trying to ruin her mission. (Y/n) attached herself to a tree and waited for the perfect moment to attack.

"Give... him.... BACK!" (Y/n) launched herself towards the Female Titan and quickly cut up her arm. The Female Titan's eyes widened. What was this? Why couldn't she move?

(Y/n) pushed herself off the Titan and quickly spun herself towards the Titan's large eyes.

"GIVE HIM BACK YOU BITCH!" (Y/n) yelled louder, straining her vocal cords. The Female Titan stumbled backwards, hitting a tree as she covered her nape. (Y/n) released her worn blades and took out new ones. Titan blood covered her body and clothes, quickly evaporating.

"Don't worry Eren, I won't let her take you. YOU HEAR THAT!? I'LL KILL HER!"

(Y/n) moved herself towards the Titan's ankles and quickly cut the back of the skinless joints, making the giant fall to the ground. The Female Titan's eyes were still regenerating, along with her arm. For whatever reason, the regeneration was slower than usual. What was happening?

(Y/n) used the chance to cut up the skinless Titan. She wanted Eren back, but first she need this bitch dead. Once she was satisfied with her work, she moved herself towards the Titan's hand that was covering its nape.

"YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY WITH SO MANY DEATHS!" (Y/n) yelled as she attempted to cut the hand away. The impact caused both her blades to brake. The Titan's arm fell limp, giving an entrance to its nape. (Y/n) quickly replaced her blades and gave a death glare to the Female Titan.

"Don't try anything stupid." She said as she pushed herself off the tree, spinning herself and her blades towards the nape, cutting it clean. She didn't bother seeing what happened next. She knew it was dead. (Y/n) cut the Titan's cheek and quickly grabbed Eren out of the mouth.

(Y/n) Ackerman

My mind felt clear and foggy all at once. I held an unconscious Eren in my arms as I tried making my way back to the entrance. How much gas did I use? Can I get back?

My thoughts were interrupted by my gas puffing out its last contents. My eyes widened a bit. The last events I remembered were falling down several branches and feeling a cold liquid form on my arms and head. I made myself fall on the ground first, to protect Eren from getting further injuries.My back hit the ground and I soon fell unconscious.

Third Person

The blonde quickly pulled herself out of the Titan's nape, shaking violently. She covered her mouth as her mind replayed the previous memories. What was that? Why couldn't she regenerate or protect herself?

She quickly wiped the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes and took in deep breaths. It was already too much.

Why did this mission have to stain her hands with so much blood?