11-the galla (pt.1)

-EDITED-

pairings

Armin x Annie

Mikasa x Suzuha (oc)

Sasha x Connie

Jean x Marco

Ymir x Krista

Eren x (y/n) (a little bit)

Third Point of View

The excitement of the cadet's Graduation Galla had begun. The boys began asking their crushes to go with them while the girls stressed over what they would wear. On the night of the Galla, Armin had been pacing back and forth, panicking.

"Armin, chill! Just ask her out! And besides if she rejects you, just hang out with me. I don't have a date either." Eren told him. Armin shook his head.

"Hell no am I staying with you." He said. Eren clutched his shirt.

"Hurtful!" Armin sighed and stopped his pacing.

"I'll do it! I'll ask Annie out!" He exclaimed as the boys in his cabin cheered for him.

"About time. I didn't think you had the guts Arlert." Reiner said as he harshly smacked his back, making Armin wince.

"Well get going! You don't have all night!" Marco said as he pushed Armin out the door. Armin talked over some ways to ask her out while he walked towards the girl's cabin.

He sheepishly knocked on the door of Annie's shared cabin and stepped back. Be looked at the ground and spotted a small white flower growing from the grass. He quickly picked it up and hid it behind his back. Moments later Sasha opened the door.

"Oh hey Armin! You probably shouldn't come in. The girls are getting ready." Sasha said. Armin looked slightly behind her shoulder and saw Krista almost scream at his presence. She was only in her underwear. Ymir quickly covered her with her own body.

"You freak! Don't look at my Krista!" She yelled. Armin blushed brightly.

"I-I'm sorry! I just need to talk to Annie." He said. Sasha turned to face the inside of her cabin.

"Annie! Armin needs to talk to you!" She yelled. A few minutes later, the blonde girl came to the door. Armin fidgeted under her glare but took in a deep breath to help him calm down. He pulled out the small flower and spun it in between his fingers.

"I was wondering if you would like to-"

"Stop." Armin shot his head upwards. Annie gave him a soft smile.

"My eyes are up here." She said softly. Armin straightened his posture, and extended his hand where the flower was in.

"Annie Leonhardt, would you do me the honor of going to the Galla with me?" Armin asked with a sudden confidence boost. He handed Annie the flower, which she gladly took.

"Sure." She said with her regular blank face. She may have looked calm on the outside, but she was beyond excited on the inside. Armin smiled brightly.

"Great! I'll see you soon then!" He exclaimed before running off. Annie closed the door behind her and smiled brightly.

"Looks like he finally asked you out." (Y/n) said with a smirk.

"Go make him happy Annie!" Krista exclaimed.

"If you hurt him, I will end you." Mikasa said seriously.

Krista laughed nervously and walked over to the row of dresses hanging on a top bunk.

"Alright. Time to pick out our dresses!" She said happily. Krista picked out a long beautiful red dress with ruffles in the back. She grabbed an accessory that looked like three red roses and some black heels. She tied her hair in a ponytail and placed it on the side of her shoulder.