Chapter 1: Escaping Pt 1

Being a wolf in this world is really hard, especially when you're hated by the entire pack you were born into.

________________________

When I was 2 years old I was home with my parents and six siblings when we got a sudden visit from the Alpha. He asked my parents to let the Luna take my siblings and I to the park but I couldn't go because I was going to help my mom pick roses from our garden. They agreed and she took my siblings off without hesitation. My mother offered some tea to the Alpha which he of course agreed to. No one in the pack would ever deny some of my mother's legendary tea. It was something she enjoyed making. She loved it so much she even had her own little tea shop. While we were heading in the house the Alpha stopped us. He walked up to my father casually smiling and then next thing you know his throat was ripped out and so was my mothers heart. He killed them because of some stupid rumor he'd heard about me being some space of satan or whatever. He was afraid of what I am and what I'll become on my 17th birthday, which is today. He told the pack it was rouges and that I was the reason they were there. I don't know why but for some reason they believed him. They were all too scared to know the truth so they just accepted what happened and pinned it on me. But I guess it was easy because I was the only other person there except Alpha Luis. At least my siblings had my back. Up until I was 15 I was beaten, tortured, abused, bullied and starved but I never let any of that change me. Letting them turn me into this closed off monster is exactly what they wanted and I'd never give them that satisfaction. They would inject me with wolfsbane and vervain so I soon started to build up an immunity to the poisons.

      Walking down the hallways of my school with my books in hand and a headache, I'm not really looking forward to today's classes. Nor was I expecting a body that was thrown to be thrown into me. "WATCH IT MUTT" I pushed the body off of me and stood up brushing the cement from the wall out of my hair. "Do you understand how long it took me to tame this mess of hair to get it this perfect? My hair takes time and love and here you go ruining my hard work." It's not really that big of an issue but I took a very long time straightening my very non straight hair. "Sorry Thana" the boy ran off after his friends and left me to sigh. "These kids are so reckless these days" the younger kids don't really dislike me since they weren't alive or were just born when everything with my family happened. They just tend to stay out of my way.
      My body continued as I stared at everyone in the halls. People pressed on each other or played around. They looked so happy around each other. It was pretty sad knowing that whenever it came to me suddenly everyone was upset or angry. But there was nothing that I could do and I wasn't going to defend myself every single day when the people I care about and I already know I didn't do what I'm accused of doing. However, getting closer to my classroom the sudden urge of killing someone began to flood my senses. He clearly hadn't noticed yet but I definitely couldn't deny the sudden attraction my mind and body had to him. "This cannot be happening today. Of all days it just had to be today?" 

      It was nothing new that once your seventeen finding the one meant for you would become easier but I didn't expect it to be on the one day that I had peace. Standing in front of me was the spawn of Satan himself, Kevin. Kevin Johnson 18 years in age, son of the Alpha, typical fuck boy. Don't get me wrong he was very attractive and I didn't need some bond to tell me that but his personality made him hideous.

      "You're not my mate bitch, you killed your own parents" rolling my eyes I chuckled. "Kevin don't you have anything better than a cliche line as to why you don't want me? Using a lie as a reason is quite boring." Walking closer I made sure he could hear me loud and clearly. "Listen to your bastard and the joke of a man. If you really want to know what happened that day, ask your father because I sure as hell didn't kill mine. You all think you know everything but has anyone ever even thought about it, like how could a 2 year old girl lead rouges into her territory when she was the one always under her parents and shouldn't dear old daddy Alpha be able to know when there are rogues in our territory?" I took a deep Breath and continued "and if I killed my parents my siblings would have felt it but I guess Alpha Luis never told you idiots that each family is connected if one kills the other one they all die." Well that's clearly a lie but I wanted to see if he really knew his history. "And for your information I don't want a fuck boy who you can't even consider a man as my mate. Run on back to your sex partners because I have no plans on getting any sexually transmitted anything" I prepared myself for what was to come next, it was really gonna hurt. At least physically "I Thana Claire Winters reject you Kevin Rae Johnson as my mate and trust me when I say you will never ever find your second chance mate. You will know no love, you will feel every ounce of heartbreak you've given the girls you've been with" smiling "good day" I walked into my class and took my seat. I felt pain but it wasn't worse than how I felt watching both of my parents die by my former mate's father. 

( Lunch)

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

      Everyone was talking about how the girl who killed her parents had the nerve to reject the future Alpha as her mate. And it just keeps getting better and better. I am simply sitting down eating the food my sister made for me when the bitch of the century Grace, as I call her, walked up. She picked my tray and threw it against the wall with a smile on her face. "Sorry, were you eating that?'' she asked. Smiling I turned my head upwards to look at her "did you take a shower today Grace? You reek of sex and morning breath" I replied. "You do know that I can still tell Alpha Luis to torture your ugly ass right?" "Uhm no you actually can't, you see when I turned 16 I was able to stop all of that because I was of age to claim my independence so technically if we are being smart about it which you don't have the brains to, if he touches me he loses his alpha position and it falls upon his son" I couldn't help but be entertained by how confused she was. 

      "You should have been the one rejected, you should be at his feet begging for him to take you back" scoffing I stood up. "Look no one here actually knows anything about me except my siblings so I'll warn you now, I have been through worse things than losing my mate I've been through hell my whole life, I don't expect you to know what it feels like because you've been handed everything on a silver platter and never worked for anything so I'd advise you to leave me be before I give you a taste of the what the pain I experienced felt like" I moved towards her ear. "Branding was a method they used as well, you know. If you want to know what it feels like I'll gladly show you" she looked at me scared then said something that I never expected to hear. "You parents were probably Happy to die, they got away from you and your disappointment." I looked at her and instantly snapped her neck out of place enough to break it but not kill her. "If you ever say anything like that to me or to my family again you will die and I won't regret it." People attacking me was no problem. I can handle what they say to me but what I wouldn't allow is people to use me as a way to disrespect my parents who were great and well respected people. As much as I wanted to hold on it was time for me to go.

AUTHORS NOTE

Welp there you have it my first chapter. I hope I did good because honestly this is a bit hard but I'll make it through.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡