Chapter 17: I Got No Time

"I'm not taking him Jack I can't" he sighed "he's a little boy all your doing is taking him to school" I looked at him. "Yeah highschool for a day until we can find him a school do you really think I need to hear them talking about him it'll make me want to kill them and you and I both know I will" why does he have to make everything so difficult. "Well I can't take him with me you know that" yeah because he'll die by being in a car surrounded by guards going to another pack. "Fine okay I'll take him now could you get out please" I don't really feel like talking to him. "Don't be like that Thana" I looked at him "just go Jackson I don't want to talk to you" ever since we kissed two months ago He's been acting so different and distant he even blocked me out of his mind. "Whatever Thana" he said walking out the door and slamming it behind him. "I better go get Sam" I said sighing leaving out my room.
       "Now Sam are you sure you want to go, we can stay home if you want" I said hoping he would want to stay home. "I'm all good to go please take me I've never been in a school before" hearing that made me want to kill whoever did this do this sweet little 7 year old boy. "Fine come on" I said grabbing his hand and walking him to my truck. I put him in the back seat and strapped him up "ready to go" I said hopping in the truck and starting it. "Yup" he said as I pulled off and began our trip to school.

*why is Jack acting like that Thana*

"Aiden I don't really know and in all honesty I don't care"

*how could you say that*

"If he wants to go around acting like he's not my mate then I say let him"

*but he loves us and we love him*

"There's a reason I never told him I loved him Aiden can we not talk about it"

*why is all you do is bottle up your feelings your even keeping something from me why*

"Just drop it Aiden"

      Some things are just better left unsaid. "THANA" I heard Sam screech "what what's wrong what happened are you okay" I said freaking out. "No you were just hypnotized or something, come on I want to go inside" huh I didn't even realize we were here and I had already parked. I got out and took out Sam "remember Sam everyone here isn't nice and even though you've been here for two months they don't all know you OK" he nodded. "Good now come on I have art class in 10 minutes" I said as we walked towards the school. "Oh my god Thana when did you have a child" I laughed "shut up Amber this is Sam" he waved and said Hi. "Hi Sam is this your mom" what is she playing at "call her what you want, she protects me and cares for me that's all I know" well then. "You talk very well for someone so small" he scoffed "I'm not small" I closed my locker. "Sorry Amber but I've got art" she said it was fine and we went off to class.

In art class we did portraits of our partners, I was paired with Ari and Sam painted a beach scene. "So what been going on between you and Jackson" why can't people just leave it be I'm tired of talking about him. "Can we not talk about it I'm not really in the mood for talking about him" she nodded and just let it go.

°Thana° I blocked him

°Thana you know blocking me doesn't work anymore°

^leave me alone Jackson I'm done talking to you I'm at school ^

°what's your problem°

^me your the one acting like I did something wrong so as I said leave me alone^ and with that he was gone

      "So we're graduating in two weeks what are you going to wear" I shrugged. "Ali I don't even want to go to graduation" I didn't even have to look up from my phone to know she was staring at me shocked. "What do you mean you don't want to go it's also your coronation day" duh. "That's my point I'm not ready to rule the Supernatural world or be the mate of the strongest werewolf in the world and let's be honest he doesn't even act like I'm his mate anymore" she sighed. "That's not true Thana he loves you maybe it's because you won't tell him you feel the same way." "10 months we've been together he already know why I won't tell him how I feel it's not that its something different he's hiding something from me and I want to know what" she looked a little nervous. "You wouldn't happen to know what it is would you" I asked her. "Hey is that the time sorry I'm going swimming with Ariella after school and well school's out so yeah bye" she said grabbing her things and running off.
          "Sammy you wanna take Alex and melody to the park" I said. "Yeah come on" he said happily. I don't Care about the coronation or graduation I just want to relax I've been working my ass off to make sure everything was ready and done I just want some down time. If Jackson wants to hide something from me than so be it I've spent the last two months worried that I did something wrong no more wasting my time on that I'm letting it go even I'd ur mend letting him go.

Well that's was sad he's ignoring her but why?

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡