Ãria

"You want me to do what? '' There was no way in all of Earth's remaining days I was doing this. "Where my words are not clear enough" did the usual common sense escape this mad man's mind? "Father I'm not doing this, I'm sorry but I cannot" I cannot believe what he was asking me to do. "Aria it wasn't a request nor do you have a choice" he must have really lost that mind of his. "You knew this day would come eventually" no I really did not expect this to happen, not at all. "Of all the people you could choose for me to marry you choose him, one I should be able to choose whom I marry, two you had to pick the worst person to marry me off to" I feel betrayed. 

      "A princess's first duty is to look after her Kingdom no matter what" this is no excuse. "So you plan to marry me off to the son of the worst tyrant to ever exist when you should at least want a decent suitor for your only child" if only the mother was here. Victor was the worst tyrant in all of our history and I was now to marry his son. I don't just hate the man, no that's not a strong enough word. I've loathed the man my entire life. "It is for the kingdom" nonsense "no it's so you can finally make your wish at getting rid of me come true" it was no secret that the King resented his daughter after my mother died, the entire Kingdom knew of it. "Aria you know that isn't true" his voice lowered "but as I said this is not up for any further discussion, now go get ready we have a meeting to discuss further plans." If my first duty is supposed to be to my Kingdom how could I just hand it over to them? That's exactly what will happen. I will become their little princess whore and they will turn this place into their own personal barbaric pig pen.
      I was escorted down to the ballroom where my father decided to hold the meeting. "So do I just sit here until I'm surrounded by a whole bunch of barbaric men? '' the Knight looked down at me with a smile. "Or you could stare into my eyes instead" Elliott was my hidden knight In shining armor. We were madly in love and I would stop at nothing to be with him. Even if it meant leaving my home behind. "Elliott you have to get me out of here" I loved this place but I could no longer stay here and watch my home become someone's property. "Meet me at the gardens tonight at 12, we shall leave this place together" he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Until we meet again my princess" I watched as his muscular figure left the ballroom with delight. "You can do this Aria, you can do this."

(That night)

      "Father may I be excused" the meeting had been going on for five hours and all that was solved was the wedding date. "What does a pretty little princess like you need to leave such an important meeting for?" I gave the man a fake smile. "If I must admit honestly I am bleeding from my lady parts" their twisted expressions almost made me release a small chuckle. "Ah yes go on my dear" I stood up with a curtsy and made my way out of the room. I left the castle and found my way to the gardens hastily.

      "Elliott are you there? '' he appeared from behind the tree with a bright smile. "My beautiful Aria" I leaned into his hand as he caressed the side of my face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I gave him a confident nod "I will go anywhere as long as it's with you." Elliott placed his silk lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. "I love you Elliott '' my heart belonged to him, in life and in death. "I love you too Aria" he pulled me into his arms and held onto me. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain shoot through my chest releasing out a painful gasp. "Well what is it we have here? '' Victor walked towards us with a bow in one hand and a black dagger in the other. "ARIA '' I could hear my dear Elliot scream as my body stumbled back clutching the arrow in my chest roughly. The strange thing about it is that I didn't even feel as if it was me who was hit. It felt more like I was looking at someone else going through the pain. "What did you do? '' Elliott didn't sound like his usual calm self. There was something dark in his voice, almost evil.

      "Who would have thought such a beautiful princess like you could fall for such a monster" My body felt my body getting weaker as I forced myself not to fall to the ground. "You know she's going to die" Victor announced with a sickly sweet smile on his face. It was as if he was going more insane than he already was "over the years there have been stories about the lost Dark price, everyone thought you were dead Elliott" it couldn't be. "Elliott is this true" this has to be a lie "go on tell her the truth, tell her about who you really are." Elliott's shoulders relaxed as he turned around to face me. "Yes it is true my darling I am the Dark prince, do you want me dead now as well my love." The Dark prince is said to have destroyed half of the world, he killed women and children. Elliott would never do anything so horrid no matter what the myths say.
      "I love you Elliott and that will never change no matter who you are" he gave me a saddened smile. "I'm sorry" I began to cough up blood as my legs gave out "it is not your fault, it is my own" Victor let out a laugh from behind us. "It's said nothing can kill you but the blade forged by your very own brother, I finally found it after all of these years. A lot of people died protecting this blade Elliot. Who would have thought someone like you could still be so respected by the people of this world." He placed a kiss on my forehead once more "in life and in death" I smiled sadly as tears fell from my eyes. "in life and in death."

(Third Person POV)

      Elliot snapped Aria's neck instantly ending her life, better to end her suffering than watch her die. "So you've found me" Elliott no longer had a reason to live on so death didn't matter to him anymore. His reason died with his lover "are you going to fight back" Elliott let out a laugh of his own. "I could kill you in an instant if I wanted to" he fell to his knees with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Do it" he whispered yet Victor didn't move "you deserve to suffer" he was taunting the prince. "No you deserve to suffer. Now you get to live without the one thing that meant the most to you, killing me." In a swift movement Elliott now held the dagger in his hand. "I will get my revenge someday, we both will" he plunged the dagger into his chest and fell beside the dead princess. "I love you my princess" was all he could say before his body slowly burned to ash. 

Victor had his own reasons for what he had done but like the saying says *What goes around, comes around.*

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*