Chapter 29: Real world

"Have you examined the patient yet" each step she took made fear bile up in the throat of  the patients. "No ma'am but she has been exhibiting violent behavior" the tall woman stood outside the door of their newest experiment. "Bring the girl" the patient on the other side of the door screamed in fear watching the doors open. "NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS IM BEGGING YOU" no matter how much she screamed it didn't stop the from bringing in the little girl. "She doesn't deserve this, it isn't her fault" the words kept repeating in her head like a broken record. The doctors placed the girl in a chair and locked her arms. She was no older then 5 years old. "Mama don't cry" the girl had no tears streaming down her face nor did she look sad.

      "How could you do this to her SHE'S NOTHING BUT A CHILD" everything started becoming blurry in the eyes of the weeping mother. "Are you ready Ma'am" the woman nodded causing the mother to scream out in agony. One of the doctors placed a helmet with needles inside on the young girl's head and tightened it into her head. "5 4 3 2 1" the button was pushed and the chair lit up with electricity and the helmets needles were shoved roughly into her skin releasing the fluid inside the large tubes connected to the chair. The girl screamed and screamed until finally there were no more screams. She was dead.
_____________///////
      "What is happening to me" my head was fuzzy and there were tears in my eyes but I don't remember crying. "Thana are you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost" perfect. "I know this is probably the worst time for this but I have to go" everyone was looking at me like I was drunk but I wasn't. "Thana this is a coronation ceremony which you already have rearranged, you must go through with it" shaking my head I turned around to look at Ace "the pack is being scattered, people are getting killed, and I'm doing absolutely nothing. I've been letting my grandfather get too far into my head and I'm over it. No more sitting around waiting for him to make a move" my throat feeling like it was closing but I pushed it away not wanting to give them another reason to try and keep me here.
      "Are you really just gonna leave at a time like this, why the hell would you people want her as your Luna" Kayla couldn't help whatever grudge she had against me at this point. I mean the reason why she hates me so much is stupid but honestly I agreed with this statement. "Why don't you just let Kayla do it since its what she wants so bad, yeah Jackson I know you hate me saying things like this but im not wrong. Well she isn't really a good choice at all but she's the only one who think she can handle the responsibility" I'd hate her having the position of Luna but there really isn't another choice.
"Thana stop with this nonsense" it was no other choice. "Do we need a pack to show that we're strong? We're supposed to be family Ace and I don't need a pack to know that." It's either I do this or we all die which I really don't want to happen. "Thana what are you trying to say" I could see people looking around at me and my body started becoming a lot more heavy. "Anyone who's trained to fight I want you to stay here" it wasn't fair that I had to do this. It isn't fair I have to let something I've just found go. "Everyone else is to leave, we'll always be a pack no matter what but It's my right to keep you safe no matter what so for now" I took a deep breath not wanting to have to be the one to tell them this. "I'm temporarily cutting all links to this pack off. I need to make sure I can keep you safe before I try and make any moves. I know I can't stop you but if you really want to show you care for your Luna you won't put yourself in anymore danger than you already are."
     If everyone wants me to sit buy and let the men handle everything then fine they can want that but I won't be going along with it. "You must have forgotten who's pack this is, don't any of you think something is wrong with all of this? It's like we've become a shell of what this pack is. Every since I've arrived this pack has gone soft. The reputation has gone down so much it's been placed in 2nd place. Why can't you all wake up and see what's really going on?" Compared to how it was before I got here everything is different now. "We're not leaving" my brain racked around how to keep them all alive until I came to one conclusion. "Fine don't leave" taking off my heels I placed them next to me and turned away from everyone. "I'll leave" Jackson grabbed my arm "Thana what are you doing" I snatched my hand away from him and stood still. "I'm doing what everyone is to scared to do." The wind started to blow as I felt my eyes glow "ALL OF THIS IS WRONG JACKSON, EVEN ME AND YOU." The look of hurt that went across his face made me want to break but I had to let go. Kissing his cheek I wiped the tear that slipped from his eye "I know we'll see each other again, in the real world. You can't see it because your emotions have clouded your judgment. You have no clue of who you really are anymore and I knew that once we met. I couldn't let you go because I knew how impossible it would be to get you back. I'm not a werewolf, I'm human, this is just someone's way of letting me know that I need to be in the real world and face my actual demons. Please just don't forget me, even if I'm just a dream to you don't forget." His eyes clouded over and I realized it was true. Everyone behind us started to disappear and my body shivered. "Maybe in another life things could have been this easy. I know getting back to you won't be easy and I know the real you will do anything to keep me away, to keep me safe. But when you see me again I'll tell you how I really feel. I'll tell you who I really am." His body started to disappear slowly and I took my hand away "goodbye Jackson."

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*