Chapter 6: School Days Man😥😥

It's been a while since I got here, I'd say I'm doing pretty fine. I've grown so close to a lot of the pack members which is new to me since everyone hated me in my old pack. You would be surprised at the amount of stuff we have in common. I got another dog too, a baby husky named Melody. Alex is well quite big now and treats melody like her own.

"Wake up we have school" Jackson yelled from outside my door. I pulled my head from under my pillow and said, "I'm not going." "Why scared you'll try to fuck me in the middle of class" wow really? We're playing that card already? "Fine, give me 20" I said getting up. I moved around my room getting all of my stuff together and doing all that brush and wash stuff we all do before school. I walked downstairs and when Jackson looked at me I could see the attraction disapproval in his eyes. "Watch it loverboy you might lose that bet" he snapped out of his trance and stared me down. "Go change" he must be out of his mind if he thinks I'm going to mess up this masterpiece "no '' was my simple response. "Take that off" I smirked "fine" taking off my belt strap I pulled down my skirt, not far just to where it showed the outline of my underwear. "Leave it" he growled "but you told me to take it off" he growled more "your hot when you get mad" I said walking out of the door.

Getting in the car I saw Ariella "hey" I greeted "hey future Luna" that's his sister by the way "hmm" was all I said. We drove to school and got out. It was already spring and close to the end of the school year. I was by the door when I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me into them. "Feel that" why the hell would he do that right now? "I will not be allowing you to pull me into whatever trap you have planned today." He stared at me then handed me the car keys. "Look I gotta go to the office so either you're coming with me or you're going to leave me all by myself to handle my schedule on my own" I said snatching the keys from him. "Come on then" he pulled me into the building. The reason I need a new schedule is because I was fighting Kayla and I almost sent her into a coma so they don't want us in the same classes.

We went to the office and got everything situated. I was walking down the hall when Jackson pushed me into the lockers roughly. "So when are you gonna give up?" he said, sliding one of his hands up my shirt with a knowing smirk on his face. "When you admit you're horny right now and lose the bet." I said forcing myself to stay calm. "Hm well I think you just need to be persuaded a little" he said, sliding his other hand up my thigh. I almost gave in but just in time the bell rang. "Nice try, pretty boy," I said, running off to my art class.I knew he was in this class too but leaving him in the hallway was all I could do or something else would have happened. "Ah miss Winters nice of you to join us" Ms. Simmons said. Jackson walked in and was greeted the same way. He came and sat by me "you'll give in sooner or later" he whispered. Our assignment was to draw something that is breathtaking to us so I did. When the timer went off she called everyone up to show what they drew one by one. It was Now my turn and I was standing with my picture facing me.

I turned it around to show everyone and they started laughing "I call this masterpiece bums on a pogo stick" I drew a picture of Jackson in a cave man outfit on a pogo stick. I sat down and he went up. He looked at me with boredom all over his face. "I call this fall time memories" he said, showing us a picture of when me and him first went to the cliff together. "I get to keep that right '' I asked, he smirked at me, "one kiss and it's yours" everyone stared at the two of us. "Not a chance lover boy" he shrugged and took a seat. We weren't changing classes because tomorrow some of us had to go to a Pack who asked for our help to train the werewolves who've just shifted and to give everyone extra training, probably lied to us though. It of course was my old Pack. The only reason I'm going to this pack is because of my siblings being there also because as future Luna of the strongest pack I have duties​ to keep all packs at their best. One thing I can say is that the pack was never weak, not even with that dick of an Alpha. We were in art class for a good three hours then we headed off to lunch.

"Ariella your brother tried to seduce me again" I said walking up to her watching as she stuffs her mouth with chocolate cake. "In all honesty can you blame him I mean your hot" OK so you remember the mean dude who was so rude to me well he's okay once you get to know him his name is Jaiden and he actually is the future beta. "Shut it J" Jackson growled "aww someone's jealous" I pitched his cheeks. "Why would anyone be jealous of you" Kayla always picks the worst times to wanna start something and didn't she just get out of the hospital like a week ago anyway.? "Ugh its you, don't you ever get tired of being you" Ariella said "no I'm flawless" laughing "more like brainless" it's weird because she's actually very smart. I don't get why she acts so immature when she's one of the smartest people in the pack. "No one asked you to say anything, did they?" I looked at everyone. "All in favor of me kicking Kayla's ass say I" I yelled throughout the cafeteria "I" everyone said. "Now you best get going before I listen to their answer" she huffed and walked off. "I wonder what's gonna happen to your old pack when we get there," Jackson said, pulling me onto his lap. "Can't get to the good without going through the bad right?" How was I gonna be when we got there?

Well that's something you guys will have to wait and find out. I was going to do like a two year time jump but what's the fun in that. Oh and by the way I If decide to put anything mature in this book I will gladly let you know before hand. But for now if you read the last chapter you know that there was a bet made

I changed her true mates original name to Jackson and her brother name to justin. Mostly because Jackson sounded more suited for her personality. (Basically I just edited a few names in the previous chapter's)

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡