Chapter 12: Pep Talk

"I'm so hungry stop starving me" I whined pulling out the IV in my arm. "Your awake" Jackson said teary eyed pulling my lips to his. "Your such a child Jackson I'm immortal" he looked at me confused. "Oh yeah I haven't told you guys yet well I guess this would be a good time but I really didn't want to tell you" I said looking down sadly. "Why didn't you want to tell me whatever it is you didn't tell me" I looked away. "I didn't want you to be embarrassed or reject me." He turned my head and lifted my chin "no matter what it is you don't have to hide it you are nothing less than beautiful in every way to me and I would rather die before I reject you" awe. "Call for a pack meeting I have information" I said with a angry frown.
      I got up and walked towards the door "don't worry in fine" I said walking out to actually take a shower seeing as I was disturbed the first time. When I went in my room melody and Alex whimpers filled my ears and it pained me. Regular people who have dogs and puppies don't really feel pain the way we do, when you have to see a animal so close to what you are in a way it bonds you so yeah it hurt. "I'm fine pups I'm alright I just had a little falling out don't start all of that sobbing it takes more than a little spell or whatever that was to take me down." I got in the shower put some clothes on then headed off to the pack meeting.

(Pack meeting)

      I always loved coming over here, its not your regular pack meeting area. It's in the middle of a nice huge forest with a pond next to it, pretty cool. "I guess your wondering why I asked you all here" I started nervously. "I am not a werewolf I mean I am but I'm more than that I just didn't want to tell anyone because I thought you wouldn't want me as your Luna" they all looked at me some shocked and some completely understanding. "Once a future Luna always a Luna no matter what you are we are your Pack it is our job to make you feel like you are as important to us as we are to you" I heard Alice say. "Thank you Alice but as for what I am I'm half wolf and" I paused for a minute "well spit it out" I laughed at how nosy Ari is. "I'm half demon" I heard gasps but lucky not the bad kind except from Kayla. Good to know I was wanted."Well I have some other news and it isn't any good news either" I'm pretty sure I had even Kayla's attention now. "I was recently put in the hospital for an unknown reason that I'm guessing the doctor's couldn't figure out" god that man makes me want to kill someone. "My grandfather is the reason and he's also the king of Hell. You all know him as Zagan and that man is the man who killed my parents" I felt tears but I'm smart enough to know that if he could get in my head he's got a little witch placing some sort of spell on me to know if he makes me mad or scared.
      "This man might not have done the deed himself but he made sure Luis did thinking I wasn't born yet." Talk about a few years off. "He killed my mother because he thought I wasn't born meaning I wouldn't take his place. To him all my father was to him was a bonus so no one wouldn't find out what I truly am" I felt something pull at my heart and noticed that Alpha Ace felt a new kind of pain with this information. "I am the future Queen of the Supernatural world, Jackson is future king but my grandfather doesn't want that to happen he wants the power" I am so smart I had this information the whole time and didn't even remember."A long time ago like thousands of year there was a prophecy and a very sad one but I'm pretty sure in the end things will fall into place" here we go. "On a she wolf's 16th birthday she will go through changes but years before that she will have gone through a traumatic event that will have change her life forever" I started. "This girl will be like no other she will truly be one of a kind. She will grow and learn how to survive in the roughest situations and when the times right she will find her soulmate" should I be weirded out that Jack knows this. "Of course her mate won't really be her mate but her true mate will" I said looking at him. "There will soon after come a time when she is faced with a terrible battle and this will be like nothing you've ever seen or heard of" I said. "After the war she will bare a child or children and the child will change the supernatural world forever" I couldn't help but blush hearing him say that it was a little embarrassing but in a good way.
      "You said something about being King and Queen" ah yes the best part. "Me and Jack as I've already said will be the rulers of the entire Supernatural world. Jaiden and Alice Hell is all yours and my dear Ariel and whoever your prince Eric is you have the sky's" I said smiling. "What about the new moon goddess" Kayla asked "that roll goes to my dear sister Sarah she deserves it and I guess that's why she got it" Kayla looked like she could kill me right now but I brushed it off. "When is the war" Ari asked and I smirked "the war my sweet Ari is whenever he decides to show up" she held my same smirk knowing what I was playing at. "We will work harder than ever, train harder and keep ourselves in line" I took a breath. "You want war you've got it" everyone gave a victorious scream. "We are more than a Pack we are Family and when you mess with Family it becomes personal" watch out grandpa because I'll be ready but you won't.

(Authors note)

I can't believe this its crazy I mean come on now she's going to fight a war just so her future kids can at least make it to the age 16 Its ridiculous

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*

Until next time⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Dark Virtue On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara