Chapter 8: When Everything Falls Apart

Om POV
"Bhaiya, you know it feels so good that Anika Bhabhi is back home." Rudra was sprawled on my bed as I sketched. It felt so good to see him there after such a long time.
Yup. Shivaay had convinced me to move back into my room. I still could not gather the courage to tell him about Ishu. Maybe I will tell Anika.
"Bhaiya, is that your phone?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.

My phone was ringing from my table. I quickly picked it up.
"Hello Om. Can you come to the hospital?" came an exasperated voice.
I got worried. What had happened? Was Anika becoming worse? "Why, what happened Anika? Are you okay?"

She grumbled something which sounded like she was cursing my brother. "I am fine. Just that your brother is not."
What happened to Shivaay?
"Hmmm......Apart from the fact that he fainted and is now lying on a bed dazed. Nothing much."
Shivaay fainted. I had to bite back a grin.

"Okay, come with Ramlal kaka."
She grumbled something more then replied. "You see, your brother decided to drive us back, so he told poor Ramlal kaka to leave the car and go. So now we have no driver just a car."
"Fine, fine....I will come. You guys wait there." I replied.
"Well, we are certainly not going anywhere for the time being." She grumbled back.
When I put the phone, I saw Rudra watching me.
"What happened to the Great Bhagad Billa and Panika?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Well, the great Bhagad Billa fainted. Now come we have to drive them back. We will take a taxi from here to Pearl."
He jumped off the bed and followed. "Fainted and Bhaiya?"
I nodded. "Yup that is what your bhabhi said and she did not sound pleased."
As we came downstairs, I saw mom going somewhere.
"Where are you both going? Do you need me to drop you?" Ma asked.
"Ma, that is great. Can you drop us at Pearl hospital?" Ma looked worried.
"Why? Who is at Pearl?" Chotima asked.
Rudra smiled. "Apka heera, chotima."
Pinky chotima looked horrified. "Lekin that is for womans right?"

I felt like howling with laughter. "No Chotima.....Shivaay took Anika to the hospital for her appointment but he is not feeling well to drive, so we will pick him."
Then I heard a gasp. "See Pinks Moms, what that Anika is doing. Shivaay Baby was supposed to go for Lunch with me but she forced him to go with her."
I saw Mom roll her eyes.
"Come Omru, I will drop you."
Rudra looked ready to punch Tia as the two of them started bitching about Anika.
"Come Rudra. We have to pick the great Oberoi that cleaned the hospital floor."
When we reached the hospital, in the reception was an angry young woman and a dazed man.
"Aa gaye, here is your akdu brother." Anika shouted pointing at Shivaay. She stomped off to the car and sat at the back.

"Shivaay Bhaiya?" Rudra whispered.
"She is pregnant." Shivaay stated.
"Who? Tia. That we all know." Rudra said. He shook his head.
"No, Anika."
He did not know. Then what was he telling yesterday?
"But yesterday, you said you knew?"

He looked at me surprised. "I thought she was sick." He finally answered.
Before I could say anything Anika told us to come into the car. She looked annoyed.
Rudra and I helped Shivaay to the car. Rudra quickly stepped into the front. While I took the driver's seat. Anika looked annoyed as Shivaay took the seat next to her.
"You didn't tell me." He whispered. She looked out of the window. Oops Bhaiya, I can see a storm coming ........no a tornado coming your way.

Tia POV
It felt good to see Anika with Shivaay. But I had to keep up appearances. For my Robin.
"You are Tia ji?" Uff....Tia....Ji seriously. I turned around to see the source of the voice.
"Robin?" My Robin was here.
"Huh....Robin? Who is that Ji? I am Heera. Anika's brother." The man in front of me stuttered out.
No....that was my Robin.
"Tia....." I heard Pinky aunty call me. Oh no.
"Tia Beta, why are you letting Shivaay go with that Sadak Chaap ladki. Today, when he comes back I will talk to him."
Suddenly my phone rang. Svetlana Di was calling. "Pinks Mom, I have to take this call."
Anika and Shivaay did not need any villains in their life, Pinky aunty was enough.
"Hello Di! How is Robin?"