Chapter 11: Anika and Priya meet

Priya POV
I watched Shivaay look at his house. I did not know what my twin's secrets were? He never told me. One fine day, he had just appeared at the edge of camp.
He had told me that he was married to Anika Rana but even that had come out only when I pestered him to date Kanika, our neighbour.
Suddenly, I felt someone watching me. I looked in the direction. On one of the balconies was a pregnant woman. She did not look happy to see me. I moved out of her sight and helped Shivaay to pick some bags. The way she looked at Shivaay told me that it was my Bhabhi watching us.

Next to her another woman carrying a baby came. She looked clearly annoyed to see me and glared at Shivaay.
She was saying something to the other and then guided her in. Who was she? And why did she look so angry to see my brother?
As we put our suitcases into the house, a Rana maid was standing near the door.
"You have been called for dinner at the mansion." she said.
I saw Shivaay pause. I knew he was going to say no.
"Yes, we will come." He glanced at me.
The maid waited to guide us to the house.
"Are you crazy, Priya?"

I pulled him. "Come Shivaay. Introduce me to my Bhabhi."

We followed the maid through the backyard and into the dining hall. Everyone was already seated. I saw all the ladies glaring at me except for the one I assumed was my Bhabhi. She was looking indifferently at us. She was talking on the phone.
I noticed that even the men were glaring at us.
"Mr and Mrs. Shivaay....welcome to Rana enterprises." The man at the head of the table raised his glass.
Mrs.....they thought I was his wife.
"Ummm.....actually it is just Priya and Shivaay." I interrupted.
"What Nonsense is this, Kiara?......what do you mean this is a mistake?......I did not pay you to do nothing........Do it NOW!"
I saw Shivaay lift his head to look at her back. She had gotten up from the table and was facing the window.
"Utterly useless" She shouted and hurled the phone out of the window. I saw Shivaay's eyes go wide.

Well.....at least I did not have that bad a temper.
She then stalked towards the stairs and was about to go up.
"Anika!" One of the men called.
Yup.....that is my Bhabhi.....Anika Rana......my brother had married a wild cat.....how did my calm and quiet brother marry her?
"Send the food to my room, Dev Bhaiya.....not in a mood."
So that was Dev Rana. The man who was a legend among us officers.

Shivaay POV
Walking into the Rana Mansion felt like being a sacrificial goat.
"Shivaay, walk faster. I am so excited to see her.''
As soon as the maid let us through the door, I saw Mallika coming down the stairs with a child.
Was that her child?
"Ayu....where is your Papa?" She was talking to the child when I saw Sid come down the stairs with another kid.
They had twins?
"Mal, I know you don't trust her but you can't keep him away from her."
Mallika stopped on the stairs abruptly.
"You are telling me to forgive the woman that almost killed your sister's kids. I can never forgive her." The baby in her arms started wailing.
Then I heard quick footsteps. I stopped abruptly seeing her. She took the child out of Mallika's arms.
It was TIA. How was she here? Was she here to hurt Anika again?
"Ayu.....what happened, Baby?" She was rocking the child. She looked so different from the Tia I knew. She looked.......kind.
Then she turned to see me. Her expression immediately darkened and looked pained.
"Shivaay!" Suddenly, a voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see Priya and the maid at the corner of the room. Priya looked annoyed.

Tia POV
Watching Shivaay walk in with that new girl ate my heart. I had destroyed Shivika completely. Anika was on the phone but I could see that her other hand was trying to comfort her children.

When I looked up, I saw Mallika staring at me and for once her expression mirrored mine.
She had said her name was Priya.
"Dev, I will take Ani's food." I said. But Dev just ignored me and looked at Mallika.
"Bhabhi, I think she needs you."
Mallika looked at me with a smirk. "Dev, I think Tia should go." Siddarth interrupted me and passed me Anika's food.
I went upstairs and into her room. She was seated in front of her dressing table. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. 
I went and sat next to her. She then hugged me and started crying.
"Tia.....he is back...but...."