Chapter 3

A/N: So like, I don't even know anymore. HAHAHA. It's really short and I'm really sorry about that, but next chapter, I'll make it extra longer. Leave a comment and vote!

~X~

"Sit down all of you!" Ibiki roared around the room.

All the Genin's scrambled to their assigned seats while Sasuke decided to go to his in a more dignified way than the others. Ibiki explained the rules of the exam, and Sasuke decided to tune him out. He already knew what it was, no need to be told twice again in his life.

Then, his mind started to wander. He had a lot of things to do, mainly keeping both of his team mates alive while in the Forest of Death and make sure that this time, he wouldn't get the cursed seal from Orochimaru. 

A kunai whizzed past him and with his carefully nurtured reflexes, he managed to catch the hilt of the weapon even though it would miss him and lodge itself firmly at the desk behind him. Sasuke stared at the weapon in confusion, looking up to see that Ibiki and practically everyone in the room was staring at him in shock. He stared back at them with impassive black eyes, but inside he was going over the things he might have unconsciously done while he was too deep in thought.

Ibiki coughed, gaining everyone's attention back to himself. "If there aren't anymore bold enough to daydream the exam will now start!"

When Sasuke recieved his paper, he read over everything before snorting in derision. He had thought that it would be easier the second time, having already gone through it in his previous life, but this? Nope, it was still impossible to answer for any mere Genin, but he was an Uchiha. He wouldn't admit defeat to anyone

Looking around, he saw Sakura scribbling furiously in her seat and Shikamaru had already fallen asleep on his. Naruto was looking increasingly panicked but Sasuke had faith that whatever he did in his old life to pass the first exam, he could very well do it again. He turned around and caught a Chuunin staring at him. 

Screw it. Tsukuyomi.

In a moment, he and the suddenly terrified Chuunin were alone in a negative field.

"Calm down," Sasuke told him flatly. "I'm wiping your memory after we're done here anyway. I don't even really intend to torture you. You were just...there. And I knew you had the answers. So," he snapped his fingers and suddenly the man was tied to a cross. Sasuke advanced towards him, continuing, "Can we just skip the whole torture thing? I have almost three days in this genjutsu to make you talk. That's plenty of time, trust me."

A moment of silence. "Just tell me the answers, Chuunin."

The Chuunin did.

~X~

After that, true to his words, he erased the Chuunin's memory of being trapped in the genjutsu. He quickly wrote down the answers and flipped over his paper so that no one would even think of cheating off against him. He folded his arms and laid his head down, closing his eyes and letting blissful unconsciousness take him. He might as well get some shut eye while he can, after all, he barely slept a wink last night.

He would wake up when the 'dreadful' tenth question would come.

~X~

Sasuke was roused out of his sleep when he heard Naruto's distinct voice yelling about something. He glared at his blonde teammate. He wished he could have slept more, he was having such a great dream too in which it consisted of him torturing the snake sannin in creative ways that he had thought up and killing Madara slowly but painfully. 

There was silence.

Then Ibiki smirked, causing the other Genin's to become weary. 

"You all pass."

Silence.

"WHAT?!"