Chapter 14

A/N: Oh my gosh, we've reached 80k reads!!! You guys are amazing and I can't believe there are still people reading this. I'm sorry that I can't update frequently because I'm so terribly busy, so this is only a short chapter. Also, I'm sorry for not updating for almost 2 years. But I hope all of you can be patient still (✿˵◕‿◕˵)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

He should have known. It was only a matter of time before Kakashi would find a way to finally get him alone. He made a show of trying to struggle weakly against the handcuffs, while his eyes were looking for ways to escape. He hated being confined against his will, especially when he can still feel whatever drug they injected in him circulating all over his bloodstream.

He wasn't usually knocked out and feel this drained from any drugs, being Orochimaru's little lab rat. However this was his younger body, a body that hasn't been tainted with the cursed seal, but a body that has already attained the eternal mangekyou sharingan without using his brother's eyes.

Honestly, he would have felt more threatened with Kakashi glaring down at him from the foot of his bed. But, well...he's so unbelievably tired. He just wants to rest.

Why did he agree to that deal with that Demon?

"So," Sasuke started, his voice hoarse and gritty, "What do you want from me?"

Silence greeted his question, the atmosphere growing colder with tension.

Sasuke didn't mind. He wasn't even intimidated. He had lived with a literal psyhopath for years, felt his brother's bloodlust, and used by an Uchiha that should have been dead centuries ago. This little intimidation was nothing.

"Who are you?" Kakashi finally spoke, his voice dripping with danger. "You are not the boy I have come to know. You're more experienced. Calculating. What did you do to the real Sasuke Uchiha?"

Sasuke burst out laughing, his hysterical giggles wracking his frame violently.

How wonderful! How very funny! Truly, Kakashi really knew what to say to get a man laughing.

He felt a sharp prickling in his throat and when he opened his eyes - when did he even close them? - Kakashi held a kunai, his eyes flashing down dangerously at him.

"You think this is funny?" Kakashi hissed, digging the point of the kunai harder on his throat, finally drawing blood.

Sasuke grinned, unbothered with such a threat towards him. "Oh, I think this is hilarious! You're asking me where the real one is? I am Sasuke Uchiha!"

The only response he received is a harder press of the kunai to his throat. A pity, really, his collar is probably ruined with the how much blood is already flowing. He'll demand Kakashi to pay for his laundry later.

"I am the real Sasuke Uchiha," he said matter-of-factly, "I've made a deal with a great tailed-beast to fix everything. Although I wouldn't call the nine-tailed fox great anymore with how it shrunk. Heh."