Chapter 1 - Humor Me

Out of all the things Illumi hated, waiting for someone who was late was close to number one on his list. It was twenty minutes past the scheduled time and the Zoldyck was starting to consider leaving the lonely spot on the abandoned building. The only reason for him to stay, was considering the hell he could later put his contact through. "You're late", said the assassin without altering his laidback pose against a decayed column. "I know, I'm sorry darling", came the answer from the redhead man standing behind him. "I thought I'd make it on time, but I'll leave if that's your desire", the clown approached him with elegant steps making his heels clack against the dust covered tiles.

"Of course not"

"Oh, so you want me here?" the magician purred against Illumi's ear.

"I want nothing but you information", The Zoldyck took a step away from him, swaying his raven, silky hair in an attempt to brush away the redhead's warm breath lingering in his neck. "Do you know where my brother is or not?"

"How rude", Hisoka pouted. He walked past the other man and turned around to face him. "I do, but I won't tell you", yellow eyes locked over deep black ones. Hisoka's eyes were sharp, along with his devilish smile which turned into a wide grin once one of Illumi's needles went right to his face scratching his right cheek. "As impatient as always", Hisoka gently brushed his thumb through the open wound making it disappear with his ability.

"I was not as impatient twenty minutes ago", Illumi was beginning to wonder why he hasn't killed Hisoka yet and most of all, why does he put up with all his crap. "I can just make you tell me all the information you're holding on, I might do that, it's much less time consuming", said the assassin resting his index finger on his chin.

"My my, Illumi darling, there's no need to come to those extents", Hisoka knew well the methods used by his friend to extract information, and even though some of those forms of cruel torture seemed exciting in his mind, he wasn't willing to be turned into a pincushion deprived of willpower. It wasn't interesting if he couldn't be aware enough to enjoy it. "I have everything you need right here", he said pointing to his pants. When he noticed the confused look in the other man's eyes followed by an increment of his bloodlust in his aura, Hisoka quickly sunk his hand down one of his pockets extracting a folded piece of paper.

"Can you please stop playing around for a second?" The assassin walked towards the magician bearing the most annoyed look his stoic face could contort into. But when he went to grab the piece of information Hisoka pulled it away in a swift movement. "I'll exchange this, for a kiss"

"I thought I asked you to stop playing arrou..." Illumi lost his words when Hisoka's soft warm lips touched his forehead, leaving there the sweetest kiss the assassin could have thought of. His expression didn't change much, but it took a second before he could snap out of the pretty confusing state he was on.

"Not in a hurry anymore?" Hisoka purred through his wicked grin, waving the little paper in front of Illumi's face. The Zoldyck took it quickly and begun to walk away. "No good bye kiss darling?" Hisoka could feel the growing aura filling the air with killing intent and decided to let the man go. He loved taunting him, of course, but not this time, no after having witnessed a "Zoldyck blush".

Sitting on the pale blue cover of his bed, Illumi examined the paper carefully. It was handwritten with a much neater calligraphy that he would've expected. –So, Kill is back in Yorkshin- The paper had the address of a hotel and a room number. Illumi picked up the telephone and asked the receptionist of his hotel for the phone number of Killua's, luckily enough it will be listed. "We don't have it and it's apparently not listed on the public records" the receptionist responded in a diligent manner. "Would you like for me to try to find it?", "No", the assassin, on the contrary, wasn't one for kind words and he hung up right after giving his short answer.