Oh You Want Details, Little Child?

Friday night when Amy went home, she was assaulted by four very impatient, very frustrated, very dramatic cousins.

“We haven’t seen you in ages! It’s like you’re not here at all!” Farrah said, hugging the life out of her.

“You have to spend some down time with us!” Karen complained. “You never hang out with us now!”

“You have to go out with us now!” Jehan said dramatically.

“Guys, come on! I’ve been busy with the bakery!” She looked desperately at Zahaan, who was leaning against her room’s doorframe, looking highly amused at the fact that Amy was being choked to death by three seemingly innocent siblings. He was the only one who wasn’t acting like he was overdosed on weed. He saw her look and gave her a thumbs up. Her expression grew even more desperate, and he put a hand over his mouth to conceal his laughter.

“I’ve been busy with the bakery!” Jehan mimicked her. “Bakery this, bakery that, you’re always just talking about the bakery now! What about us?”

She sighed. “I know I haven’t been around much. I’ll try making more time for you guys now, okay?”

“Bull shit. You won’t. Come tomorrow, you’ll be back at the beloved bakery.”

Amy shut up, because that was exactly what she was planning to do.

“I don’t care. Tomorrow, you’re spending time with us.”

“After I come back from the bakery.”

Farrah rolled her eyes. “Deal. But you have to spend every evening with us, starting tomorrow.”

“Oka-“ Amy stopped when she realized she had plans for tomorrow evening. “No wait, starting from day after evening!”

Four siblings narrowed their eyes at her.

“Why not tomorrow evening?”

“Um, I have plans, actually…”

“You have plans with..?”

“Um.. This guy…”

That was when Zahaan abandoned his ‘I will not act like a retard’ stance and approached Amy.

Uh Oh. Yeah Ames, you just HAD to open your big fat mouth, didn’t you?

“This what?!” He asked, as if Amy had just told him she was hanging out with herpes patients.

“This guy, Za.”

“Is it a date?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh my god Amy has a date! Amy is dating! Someone loves Amy!” Karen danced around them.

“Honestly Kar-“

“I want to meet this guy.” Zahaan narrowed his eyes.

“After I’ve had sex with him? I don’t want you ruining my chances!”

“Eww! What is with you guys and dirty jokes!” Karen grimaced.

“I was serious about it! He’s so cute, I swear..” Amy laughed at Zahaan’s face, which was getting more and more annoyed by the minute.

“Ames, I swear if-“ He started.

“Chill out, bro. I was just kidding!” She put a hand on his shoulder. He seemed to calm down.

“I won’t have sex with him. Just a few kisses here and there.” She smirked. “And I will hang out with you guys today.” She told the rest of them.