The Big Reveal Challenge

To kick start this fun-fest (I just made a face at the lame term :P), I got a bit of a challenge for you! I've started writing the next chapter, and I am just itching to update. So here's how the challenge will go; first ask me whatever you want in the comments section of this part, whether relating to the story (again, I stress, without any major spoilers, like when is Logan going to find out Dylan's a girl and his mate, or what is going on with the lone families) or not.

Now stay with me 'cause here's where it gets interesting. I know there's a big chance that questions regarding the story will be repeated because I know you're all dying to know the same things. But I will pick only twelve people who have asked an original question, and they will have an answer in a direct message as well as... wait for it... a spoiler from the next chapter. And I'm not talking about just a sentence or a paragraph; I mean the first 1000 words, which is about 1/4 of the entire chapter. And these twelve people will get to read them two hours before anyone else, because that's when I will upload the new chapter.

And here is the only time I will give you a spoiler and say that the next chapter is the BIG REVEAL!! So you're going to want to see a piece of that!

If you're interested, I will be giving you time until tomorrow, so that everyone in all timezones can get a chance to input their question. Then, and only then, will I pick twelve original questions, and will reply to their writers to let them know if they're chosen or not.

Also, every question you will ask shall be answered on Q&A's on here, so don't worry; they will all be shared with everybody.

So!

Ready?

Set?

GO!