Phase 2

What's happening people of Earth!

I hope you're ready for phase 2! There were so many suggestions that I had to raise the number limit to four instead of just three. Some disregarded the rules and gave a shipname for all the couples, but only the first they mentionned was taken into consideration, which is a shame because sometimes their third or fourth was really good.

Let's start phase 2. I was surprised there were few suggestions for Cade and Sadie; the four listed below were actually the only ones. For the other couples, there were many, and I had to narrow them down to only four. I underestimated your imagination and ability to mix names together! :)

So now it's all in your hands! Vote for your favorite shipname in all five couples, but you cannot change your vote!

As for the twenty five winngers of phase 1, if you'd like to read the bonus chapter, please follow me, say 'hi, I am one of the twenty five' by PM and I will give you the link to it. I'll also have to ask you not to share that link with anyone.

Alright! Votes start now and end at 10 pm in GMT+2 time.

VOTE AWAY! The options are below:

Logan and Dylan

Lolan (@queen_bee_124)

Lygan (@OriginalForever)

Dygan (@lesly8395)

Lylan (@AwkwardPreteen)

Cade and Sadie

Cadie (@mikeycuddle)

Casa (@Lone_Stargazer)

Scadie (@RCM_Brokenwriter)

Caddie (@4evrabookworm)

Mason and Marianna

Masianna (@Myeerzz)

M&M (@maa016)

Marison (@xxxBeliemxxx)

Marion (@booknerdhq)

Daniel and Zoey

Zaniel (@Cookie_Monster37)

Zoiel (@Mermaidmad)

Danzoe (@ohheythereitsash)

Doey (@booksaboutmeee)

Connor and Andrea

Candrea (@pie_is_my_drug)

Condrea (@katgirl505)

Anner (@WitchQueen)

Conrea (@sweety1990)