Dylan Interview

What's up People of Earth??

I'm in a good mood right now! There were so many cool questions! It was really hard to pick just 12 to answer, let alone 3 winners! You guys seriously make it harder and harder for me each time because you're so awesome. I'm not even joking right now. I know I don't always answer comments, and when I do, they're like a day late, but I always read every single one the moment you send them, and I'm just amazed at how incredible you all are!

On to the challenge! It was a really tough one, but I've narrowed it down to 12 questions, and the winners are the last three. Also, as you read, I want you to remember this is Dylan talking and not me. I know it sounds crazy, but it really is the truth. And remember that she's not in the best of moods right now; she just got her heart ripped out of her chest, so naturally, she's going to sound a bit rude and clipped at times, although I tried to soften her answers up.

1. Did you ever have a crush on a guy when you were younger and couldn’t go after him because you are acting like a guy?

Once. I was about ten. He was really cute, but I couldn't do anything about it so I just got over him.

2. If you really had a choice to become a guy, would you take it?

I don't know. [pause] I can't picture it. I don't think I can see myself as an actual guy. I know it sounds crazy, because of how messed up my life is, but I don't wish to be a guy just to make it all go away.

3. Okay Dylan. We all know we change and become the people we are because of the lifestyle we live or the events that happen in our past, it moulds us and makes us unique. So my question is, if you had a different upbringing, would you trade your drama filled life for a simple life where your relationship with your brothers, family and even being yourself are completely different?

Your question is confusing. The way you phrased it  doesn't make sense; if I already had a different upbringing, how would I know what this life is like? Are you asking me if I would trade my drama filled life, as you called it, for another with a simpler upbringing? 'Cause if you were, I wouldn't. I know it's difficult, and I know I complain a lot about it, but I wouldn't trade my relationship with my family for a life where it might not be the same, no matter how much more free I was.

4. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The big bang.

5. If aliens came from outer space and had to turn one of you into their kind which one of your brothers would you sacrifice?

You're asking me which brother I like the least. That's not fair. Nate; but only because he'd freak the crap out of them and they'd have to throw him back down, so I'm not worried about him.

6. Have you ever had a gay guy hit on YOU (not you on him) because he thought you were a guy who had the hots for him?

Oh God, don't get me started. People used to assume, just because I didn't have a girlfriend, that I might be gay. The last three months of my sophomore year were hell; gay guys were asking me out all the time, and I was torn between letting them down easy 'cause I didn't want them to think I'm homophobic, and tearing my own hair out. Daniel took care of that for me, though. [laughs] That was funny. He set them up with each other without them even knowing it.

7. If you ever get a boyfriend, how would you like to be treated?

[pause] Nope, I can't picture it. It's not possible for that to happen.

8. Do you feel like you’re missing out by not having long hair?

What is with everybody and my hair? Why would I want to have it long? That just means more chances of clogging the shower and finding some in my food. Do I feel like I'm missing out on those? No, not really.

9. Do you wish that you were not a werewolf?

That's a trick question. If it would mean losing what my life is like, then no. But if I get to keep everything the way it is except having to hide my gender... no not even then. Werewolf strength rules man! And I don't get sick; unless it's something serious, like pneumonia.

10. Third place: How do you manage not laughing out loud during sex ed for the guys? @katgirl505

Oh I laugh; believe me. And I don't care who hears me, or how many times I get sent to the principal's office. I like this question.

11. Second place: When the guys all thought you were still a boy, if they had taken you to a strip club, what would you have done? @SarcasmCentral

What makes you think that hasn't happened already? I have four cruel brothers who took me to one on war day. Worst day of my life, thank you for asking. I literally had to push this one girl's boobs out of my face before they got just how pissed I was and took me home. There was one hell of a payback that followed.

12. First place: If you had a sister, how would treat her? Would it matter if she was a werewolf? @PrincessZozo

Whether she was a werewolf or not, I would treat her the same. I would not boss her around, for one thing. I would encourage her to be herself all the time, and I would do whatever it takes to make sure she always believes in herself. But I wouldn't let her be too girly and would still toughen her up.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Thanks for everyone who participated. AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!! You should expect a PM from me sometime tomorrow, which is when I will update. ;)

Alright, I'm going to bed.

Night everybody!