Big Reveal Challenge CLOSED

So that's it! It's been 24 hours since the challenge was posted, and I'm really happy with the number of people who participated! You guys have managed to get that fun little companion book on the Humor and Werewolf hotlists overnight, so thank you!

Now about the questions; I've just spent two hours going over them all and picking the twelve most original ones. There were a wooping total of 79 questions that don't contain major spoilers (like when is Logan going to find out she's a girl and his mate, what's going on with the lone families, etc), and I was honestly torn between all of them!

I thought I narrowed them down, but then it turned out I only narrowed them down to 30 questions. :P So I narrowed them down again. It was hard, but I managed to pick twelve. They should be getting a private message either right now or tomorrow at the most answering their question.

So now that that's over, what do you think? Was it fun? Would you maybe like to do it again but with a different challenge? I have a couple of creative ideas for challenges if you want.

Oh! And I'm sure you're all dying to know when chapter 22 (THE BIG REVEAL) is going to be up!

Well, if I'm not too tired by the time I finally get home, I will update either Friday night or Saturday morning in my timezone, so about 24 to 33 hours from now.

As for the answers to all your questions, I will be making rounds 2 and 3 sometime tomorrow. It's after 2 am right now for me, and I'm dead tired. Plus, I gotta wake up at 6.30, so yay 4 hours of sleep. :P Seriously though, it was totally worth it.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them! I've actually enjoyed this more than you can imagine.

Love you all!!