Chapter 24 Challenge

Whassup people of Earth!!! (I hope you don't mind that I'm going back to calling you that)

Sorry I'm late posting this, but I just barely got home.

This challenge as well as the next few ones are kind of exciting for me, so I hope you will like them too.

You all know the characters, right? Who would like to talk to them, directly? I know I sure think about it!

Let's interview them! First, we can start with Michael Dylan, and this is where the challenge enters. Ask her something, and the best twelve questions will be asked by me to her in a fictional interview. The most original three will be the winners.

HOLD ON!! There are rules that need to be said;

1. Don't ask for spoilers (ex. What are you going to do about Logan?)

2. First come, first serve, meaning that the first person to ask a question that won will be selected.

3. Stick to ONE question. If you ask more than one, only the first will be taken into consideration. Except if the first one was already asked, then I'd take the second one. Please, let's be fair and give everyone a shot, okay?

4. The deadline is Friday night in my time, meaning in exactly 24 hours.

5. You can ask by comment. It's okay this time. :)

I think that's all the rules.

ON TO THE NEW AND UDPATED PRIZES!!

3rd place: sneak peek (250 words) of the next chapter.

2nd place: longer sneak peek (500 words) + dedication of the next chapter.

1st place: biggest sneak peek (1000 words) and I read something of yours and give an honest criticism. (although I can't finish an entire novel, and I will read as much as I can)

So if any of those things sound interesting to you, go for it! Ask our main girl something original and unique!

Oh and if you'd like to have a say in which character to interview next, let me know, and I'll take it up for a vote!

The winners will be announced Saturday morning in my time, and the update will follow either later on saturday or sunday, depending on how much time I have.

Okay!

READY?

SET!

GO!!!