Normal {5}

We pulled into Colby's parking space and I took a deep breath as Colby turned the car off. Colby looked at me with a concerned expression.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, smiling.

We got out of the car. I walked slowly towards the front door. I walked into the house, Colby following close behind me.

Everyone was sitting in the game room so I headed there first. Cheers run through the house when I walked into the room. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Can we pull pranks on her now?" Corey asked sarcastically.

"No you can't. Not for at least a couple days." I said.

"I'm gonna get you back sister." Corey said, squinting his eyes at me.

"I know you will." I laughed.

I heard footsteps thundering down the stairs. Same rushed into the room and lifted me off the ground.

"You're back!" 

"I'm back!" I laughed

Sam set me down after a moment. Kat came walking into the room after him. I gave her a quick hug.

"Elton edited the video from the BMX park and he's waiting for your okay to post it." Aaron informed from the couch.

"Is he editing right now?"

"Who knows. He's in the garage."

I thanked Aaron and walked out to the garage. Sure enough, he was sitting at his desk working on videos. I pulled up a chair next to him and sat down. He pulled his headphones off and smiled at me.

"It's nice to see you home again."

"It's nice to be home. Hospitals suck."

Elton laughed and I smiled.

"Do you want me to wait to post the video?"

"No. You can go ahead and post it whenever."

"Do you want to see that clip?"

I nodded. He stopped what he was working on and pulled up the video. He fast forwarded it to my jumps. I watched intently.

"You had a few very good jumps."

Then I was back up at the top of the ramp. I watched myself go down with half the speed of the other times. I grimaced as I watched myself fly off the ramp and smack my head on the edge.

"Holy shit." I muttered.

I could hear people screaming my name.

"And then you were knocked out for a good while." He stated, pausing the clip.

I stayed silent for a second, only nodding.

"That explains why my head hurt so damn bad."

My comment sent Elton into a laughing fit. I smiled and walked out of the garage. Deciding to rid myself of my hospital smell, I began walking upstairs to the bathroom. Colby followed behind me.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm gonna go shower really quick. I'm tired of smelling like hospital."

He nodded and I grabbed a change of clothes before heading into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. I quickly, but carefully, showered and changed into my shorts and hoodie. Gathering up my dirty clothes, I walked back into the bedroom and placed them in the laundry hamper. Noticing that it was full, I grabbed the hamper and walked it downstairs into the laundry room. I opened the washer and threw in all of the dark colored clothing. I put the detergent in and started the washing machine. I put the hamper in the corner of the room. I walked out of the laundry room, shutting the door behind me. I walked into the living room. I smiled when I noticed the boys messing around in the pool. I made my way outside and sat down on the edge of the pool with my legs crossed. Colby quickly noticed me and swam over.

"Look who finally decided to join the party!" Corey shouted from across the pool.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same thing back at me. Colby shook out his hair like a dog, causing water to get on me. I shrieked and put my hands up to block the water, which did absolutely nothing. Colby laughed and swam up to the edge of the pool.

"You're mean." I pouted playfully.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't help it."

I watched the boys play and mess around for a while. I shook my head and stood up.

"You're leaving me now?" Colby pouted.

"I have to check the laundry!" I called as I walked back into the house.

I switched the laundry from the washer into the dryer and started the machine. I sat down on the couch and opened Twitter. There were lots of people wondering if I was okay. I noticed a tweet from Elton simply saying the video was going to be up late. None of the other boys or Kat or Devyn had posted anything since my accident. Hashtags like 'pray for the trap house' and 'are they okay' were trending. I started typing and sent out a new tweet.

'Hello friends. I know a lot of you are concerned that none of us have posted anything in a while. I can assure you that everyone is okay. There was an accident and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I am at home and recovering. Elton's video will be up soon :)'

I opened my messages and saw many texts from my friends. I messaged them all back, assuring them that I was okay.

Suddenly, I felt exhausted and it became difficult for me to keep my eyes open. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes, telling myself I would just take a quick nap.

Colby POV
Corey, Sam, Elton, and I all got out of the pool a little while after Megan went back inside, after the sun had set. We dried off a little before going inside, knowing full well that Megan would flip if we soaked the floor with water. We all walked into the house and I immediately went upstairs to my room. I grabbed a shirt and shorts and walked into my bathroom. After showering quickly, I changed into my clothes and hung my bathing suit over the shower rod. Walking back into my room, I didn't see Megan. I started to panic when I couldn't find her. I searched the entire upstairs. She wasn't there. I walked into the living room. She wasn't there. I checked the game room and there she was, on the couch, fast asleep. I let out a sigh of relief, walked over to her, and picked her up in my arms gently. She stirred a little bit but didn't wake.

I carried her upstairs into my room. I laid her on the bed, close to the wall, and tucked her under the blankets. I closed the door and walked over to my bed. I folded over the blanket and laid down. I brought the blankets over myself. I closed my eyes and soon I was asleep.