Party {9}

May 27-Megan PoV
I woke up earlier than usual. Colby wasn't next to me like he usually was. Something was off about him. He would suddenly rush out of the house, return hours later. I pushed any bad thoughts out of my head and sat up. Getting up, I picked out a light blue pair of high waisted shorts with rips on the, a dusty pink crop top, a white lace cardigan, and a white flower crown. I quickly changed into my outfit before putting my dirty clothes in the hamper. I walked into the bathroom and turned on my flat iron. While it was warming up, I did my makeup. Once I was finished, I straightened out my hair and completed the look with my flower crown. For once, I agreed that I looked beautiful.

I walked back into the bedroom and cleaned it up, picking up clothes off the floor and making the bed. Then I walked downstairs and began to make myself breakfast. The whole house was eerily quiet, and I mean pin drop quiet. I continued making my breakfast until it was done. I ate quickly and then started on the dishes. As I finished up the dishes, the front door opened and closed, signaling that someone was home. I walked toward the entryway and saw Colby walking toward me.

"Where have you been all morning?" I teased with sass.

"You look amazing." Colby said before kissing the top of my head. "Happy birthday babe."

"You still didn't answer my question." I retorted.

"I have a surprise for you. Let's go."

"Let me get my shoes." I said, pulling away from him.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a brown pair of gladiator sandals. I put them on, grabbed my phone and my wallet. Colby followed me into our room, grabbed my camera and grabbed my hand. He led me to the backyard.

"Since it is your birthday, I thought we would do a little photo shoot. Just so you can see how beautiful you truly are." Colby said.

"You're way too sweet. How many more surprises do you have up your sleeve?" I asked, laughing.

"Many more." Colby responded laughing.

I first went over to the clump of bushes bordering our property. I posed a couple of times. I walked back over to Colby. He showed me the pictures on the camera. He was right. I looked amazing. Once we went through all the pictures, Colby turned off the camera. He took my hand and we went back inside. He set the camera on the kitchen table and I started to get curious. I hadn't heard any of the guys all day. I stopped in the middle of the main hallway.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Colby asked, turning around to face me.

"I haven't heard or seen anyone all morning." I said suspiciously.

"Dammit." Colby whispered.

He grabbed my hand and led me gently to the front door.

"I didn't expect you to be suspecting anything this soon but I do have a couple more surprises for you." Colby said.

We walked out to his car. As I suspected, Colby's car was the only one in the driveway. We got in the car and Colby started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started towards wherever he was taking me.

"You didn't have to do all this stuff for me." I said.

For some reason I felt guilty. Guilty because he was doing all of this for me. Why this was suddenly coming over me, I don't know.