Found {7}

Colby was standing at the top of the stairs. My eyes poured out tears. Colby walked down the stairs and knelt down beside me. He helped me up on my feet. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest.

"I'm sorry." Colby said, chuckling a little bit.

I pulled my face out of his chest and I released him from my grip. I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

"I thought you got kidnapped." I cried, my voice shaking.

"I'm okay." Colby cooed.

He took my hand and led me downstairs, into the living room. He released my hand and sat on the couch. I sat on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his arms around me. Elton was still recording. Everyone stood around.

"Was a whole house prank your plan?" Sam joked.

"No. No it wasn't." Colby answered.

"I had to keep her from calling the cops." Elton laughed.

"Wait seriously?" Colby said.

"Yeah." Elton laughed.

"I'm sorry guys." Colby said, chuckling a little bit.

"I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." I said.

"Me too." Corey said.

"We both know that you're going to stay up till midnight." Devyn said.

We all laughed. Colby put his arm under my knees and stood up.

"We are going to bed. Goodnight guys." Colby said.

Colby walked upstairs to our room. He set me down in the middle of the room. He walked over to the door and closed it. Colby walked over to the closet and got out sweatpants. He left the room, closing the door behind him. I walked over to my suitcase. We were trying to figure out a space for my clothes. I pulled out a pair of black Nike shorts and my red hoodie. I stood up and closed the top of my suitcase. I walked into the closet and closed the door. I turned on the light and got changed. Once I was changed, I turned off the light and opened the door. I put my clothes in the hamper and shut the door behind me before sitting down on the bed. Colby walked back into the room. He opened the closet door, threw his laundry in the hamper and closed the door. Colby smiled, walked over to me, and tackled me. I laughed and he sat up on his elbows to look at my face.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that today." Colby whispered.

"It's okay. You're okay. That's all that matters." I whispered back.

I smiled and put my right hand on his cheek. A big smile danced on his lips.

"About tomorrow," Colby whispered.

"It's okay. I'll be cautious. I promise." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" Colby asked.

"I'm positive." I said.

"You could always come with us and just film. Don't feel like you have to do-"

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his to shut him up. Pulling away, I looked him in the eyes.

"I'll be okay Colby. Stop worrying."