chapter one

Chapter 1 💑👫
It was finally tuesday, Heather was ready to lose her sixteen year old virginity. She had an exam but the afternoon of June 21, 2016 was the only thing she could think about. Her seventeen year old boyfriend Alano, has been waiting patiently for the past three years of their relationship for this day. Hell! He even skipped school for this!
The couple had been through much lately and the distance was too much for either to bear. Heather's parents had been trying to break them up since the very beginning and had moved her to a school farther from his. What they didn't know, was this "new school" was closer to his house! Seeing each other had just gotten easier.
Tap! Tap! Tap! Heather's pencil was furiously tapping on the desk. When would this stupid test end? She wasnt horny, she'd never been, but anxiety seemed to be choking her to death. She wanted sex! She just couldnt wait to experience what Alano's big dick was capable of, she wanted to feel his warmth inside her, oh there was so much to discover!
Ring! Ring! Ring! It was finally 2:00. Heather grabbed her things, and raced out the door. Her boyfriend was at the gate waiting in a chartered vehicle as planned.