chapter two

Chapter 2 💏

Heather hopped in and leaned over for a kiss as the driver drove off. Every kiss had felt like the first, his sweet thick lips felt so warm inside her mouth, he pulled her closer and thrills went down her spine, butterflies fluttered in her tummy as he began to move his tongue around in her mouth. It was all so intense! The driver tried hard not to look as alano grabbed the stiff pair of breasts that rested on his chest while heather responded by grabbing his hard dick, after which Alano eased her off deciding he can't " take it there". The rest of the ride instilled so much nervousness in Heather as she eyed her boyfriend's big masculine figure beside her that she thought would undoubtedly "damage" her. His charm somehow reminded her he would be gentle, after all he knew this was her first time.
" you OK baby?"
He asked, he could just tell what she was thinking from the look on her face.
" I'm alright hun."
[Liar]
After a few minutes they were finally there. Alano quickly jumped out instructing heather to wait inside the car. He got out his keys and unlocked the door of the house, then signalled for her to come. She froze. She couldn't believe she was finally doing this. She was so nervous. She felt like going home and calling it a day. Her "not horny but anxious" body made the decision for her and she hopped out and went to her boyfriend. He kissed her gently.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
He asked, so much patience in his deep brown eyes.
Hell no, she wasn't sure, just a minute ago she was ready to bail on him!
"Yes baby I'm sure."
She responded. He led her a room with blue walls and white tiles. It was dimly lit and had two beds. Heather swallowed the nervousness in her throat and chose one. She sat down, hoping that was the procedure. She had absolutely no experience. Alano stood right between her legs and he leaned over and kissed her as intensely and deeply as usual. He finally stood up and slowly removed her clothes, upon finally reaching her merina he was exposed to a pair of round, honey toned, perfect breasts, both he kissed tenderly. Finally reaching her matching pink lace underwear, he tugged it off impatiently to discover the glory lying beneath. He looked at the beautiful body he owned and all he could say, Wow.
He zipped down his jacket and just the sound made heather's heart pound faster. His pants dropped to the ground. Gosh he was sexy! He slowly parted her legs then slid on a condom. Heather bit her lip vigorously, anxiety was killing her. Can't he just give me his dick already! She thought.