chapter 6

Chapter 6 🍼👶🚼

By now everything had gone back to normal. She was home. Heather wasn't trying suicide and everything was dandy. She even started experiencing what it felt like to be horny. She texted alano day and night begging him for sex. There wasn't a moment that passed that sex wasn't on her mind. She needed him. She was going crazy for the rock hard body on hers. On august 16, her desires would be satisfied, she went to meet him at his house as planned. He was sitting on a rock. He was like a scene from a romance movie. He looked so sexy in a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt. Heather walked up to greet him. One thing about him, he would kiss her goodbye but hardly ever kissed her hello. At the moment, she didn't mind. She knew better things awaited her. They went inside and alano stripped her half naked and took off his shirt. Kissing none stop, he sat on a chair placing her sexy body on his lap. With heather's hands around his neck and occasionally in his hair and her legs around his waist, he had full access to her body. Her full breasts " his apples" were exactly in his face. He embraced her soft tender body and began sucking her breasts until there were two red marks on them. Heather succombed to his seduction and she moaned away, while slowly circulating her waist on his big stiff "charlie". It felt so amazing. Still caressing her body alano stood up, Heather's legs still around his waist and still kissing him... All the way down the hallway... All the way into the bedroom. Alano finally put her down on her back while she watched him undress. He had such a nice ass! He taught heather to put on the condom although she had preferred to give him a hand job. He went on top of her, kissing her, while he slowly entered her...at least half his dick went in this time but it was a struggle... Again, so tight. He sent chills racing through her body, as she did him. She was enjoying the pain and locked her legs around him and pulled him down everytime he tried to get up. She didn't want him to stop. She was in heaven. His phone rang, interrupting the bonding moment. By now the condom was off and his bare dick was still inside her. After hanging up he realised he had cum in her! And she was expecting her period! When he told her she instantly froze. Heather could not even cope with the thought that he might have gotten her pregnant. Her parents would kill her. She would fall out of school. Her life and her career would be in jeopardy! She didn't know what to think. She didn't know what to say, except to roll over and start crying. Alano tried his best to comfort her. He couldn't believe he was so dumb to take off the condom. They weren't ready for a baby. Heather went home praying hard she wasn't pregnant.