chapter nine

Heather and her BFF\ cousin Suther we're getting ready for their school fair. They couldn't wait for tomorrow to come! They had even bought matching outfits and accessories. They were practically twins, they did everything together, except their hair. Suther had a per ym and decided to put in long braids while heather went natural and decided to go with simple pink dye, which matched their outfits.
While Suther was busy dying her cousin's tall, frizzy hair, alano drove up to the gate. Heather was so thrilled to see her boyfriend, she ran out to greet him, her wet pink hair dripping all over his car. She hadnt seen him for over a month now. She didn't even want to finish her hair, she needed to be with her baby. She hopped in the car, and unbelievably they parked in a cemetary. Time for sex! They were both on fire for each other. Alano reclined the backseat of the car and laid heather down. Heather didn't want to have sex. She just wanted some quality time. It had come to her to wonder why everytime they saw each other, they just had to have sex. Why couldn't things be like before , when they'd go to the park and do whatever and talk about whatever and have fun. Sex didn't matter then. Why is it now taking over the relationship?
It was becoming an addiction none of them had the gut to break. Heather felt so guilty about saying no and making alano beg for it, she just gave in to him to satisfy his desires. Her response to sex wasn't the same. Yes she moaned, sure she screamed. But the butterflies in her tummy weren't there. The chills in her body weren't there. She avoided letting him see that though. She had been physically pleased but her emotions weren't there. Their sex life had overpowered their love life and heather feared It was her fault, she never stopped asking for sex. She had become addicted and now she needed her boyfriend back. She didn't want to be the girl who alano fucked every time he comes to visit, she wanted to be his girlfriend again.