chapter four

Chapter four 🍒

Its been two days since Heather's virginity was gone. She was getting used to missing her hymen when she looked on her vagina. She was getting used to the heavy bleeding she had and she was getting used to the abdominal cramps. At first she was worried but Alano had told her it was normal. She had finally gotten comfortable to bathe as her vagina no longer burn when the water touched it. Her best friends, suther asha had congratulated her on " finally getting her experience" but still called her an alien because she hadn't cum and she still didn't get horny. Everything was going great not to mention that she was already developing an addiction to sex.
However, it all changed when Heather's mom got admitted into the hospital. She was suffering from colonitist and she had to undergo surgery. Under the pressure of taking care of her mother, her baby brother maintaining the house and not to mention her exams, everything changed for heather, she needed her boyfriend, just a little comfort and support, which she got. She had left the hospital almost midnight that night and she asked her boyfriend over. Heather thought he had come with a shoulder for her to cry on instead he had come with a pack of condoms. She put her brother to sleep and locked him in his room. She led Alano to her room and he stared at her ass the whole way there. She laid on her back, ready for some good hardcore sex...which she knew she wouldn't manage. He wasted no time slipping on a condom, he missed that pussy! They decided to try a back shot and alano slowly forced a quarter of his dick inside her, tantalizing her hormones making her scream so loud she almost woke her brother. Pop! The condom bursts... Still so tight. Alano slips in another one and tries again, the thrust of his dick sent Heather running across the bed. Alano grabbed her pinned her down and tried again as he lay on top of her and slowly, very slowly, entered her she moaned so sweetly and it turned him on even more. He went a little bit deeper and she screamed and locked him in between her legs with her hands around his neck. It felt so good! She just couldnt get enough... But still his dick hardly fit and it hurt even more than the first time. After about an hour he decided he had to go. He kissed her sweetly and left. Heather climbed into bed walking with her legs apart and still bleeding. She was a sight to see. She was even too weak and tired to get freshened up. Heather slept soundly that night in Alano's underpants she had commanded him to leave.