chapter three

Chapter 3 💧💧💧
He finally settled her thoughts of popping her cherries when he slowly came over her kissing her gently. This is the juicy part. As he tried to slide into her she started screaming. It couldn't even go in! But it fucking hurt! The more he tried the more Heather ran, hell she almost fell of the bed! This went on for a long while but he finally pinned her down and after his hard work sweat and hours of dedication and her blood and tears he finally got the tip inside her. Ughh! She felt so warm and nice in there. Alano was in heaven! Until she started biting him everywhere reachable and sunk her nails deep into his back. Heather was in so much pain... But it felt so fucking good his big hard dick, at least the tip of it was giving her pleasure she loved every moment of it, she moaned, she screamed, she cried, his big masculine body on top of hers was like nothing she had ever imagined and his occasional kisses made her want to freeze time. She wanted to live in this moment. He sucked on her breasts arousing her so much then finally got up after realizing he couldn't even get an inch of his dick in.
" your too fucking tight!" He panted.
" I'm sorry is that a problem?" Heather smiled sarcastically.
She pulled him down for more, which she got. No different than the first round even though alano had moistened her vagina with some olive oil... So tight.
The rest of day they spent taking pictures, since it was raining and her ride wasn't back yet. After the third round and Heather's powerful massage that replenished at least a little energy in him, she finally had to go home. He followed her halfway home and kissed her goodbye.
Heather finally popped her cherries!