chapter five

Chapter 5 🔪🔫😈

The next morning the stress of heathers mother had come on again. Heather had missed her mother so much and she was so worried when she got transferred to a university hospital. She was so stressed she even walked out of her exam the next day. She was so confused and she needed to release this pain and anger. She needed to feel pain. She needed to see blood. Her blood. She ran to the bathroom flooded in tears. She had nothing sharp, nothing good enough to inflict a wound. She didn't want to do this but she needed her feelings to go away. She turned to her jacket and tied it around her neck squeezing as tight as she could. Slowly but surely, she was getting somewhere, she could feel the coldness taking over her she gasped for oxygen, oxygen she really didn't want. She was so close and the sweater was yanked from her. Her friends had seen her crying and followed her to the bathroom. They thought they had done her a favour by saving her life but she was more upset than ever and she locked herself in a stall and pulled her shoe laces out using it for alternatives. She didn't care. this was it. she was going to do this. She was going to commit suicide and not even her boyfriend could stop her. She tied the lace around her throat and squeezed until she felt her eyes would pop out. She was again, rudely interrupted by some teachers banging down the door and pulling her out. guess that's it for trying suicide. After three days she was released from the hospital but not from her boyfriend's disappointment. He was so upset. He couldn't believe he almost lost his baby. Heather tried desperately to get his forgiveness, which she did about a week later when she promised never to do it again.