chapter eight

Chapter 8 ⚠❌😓

It was November 16. Heather and Alano had not seen each other in what seemed like forever. He had moved about three hours away from heather to start a new school who was absolutely furious about his leaving without telling her first. There was more distance now more than ever. They both had to learn to cope. They now needed to survive without each other, they needed to survive without their awesome sex life and their amazing love life as well. Most of all they had to stay faithful no matter the temptations that distance brought. Their only solution was for alano to come visit at the end of every two or so weeks. For the past two months, they've had to resort to phone sex. Again, this was something heather had no experience with and it took some getting used to. Mastrubating was something she had always refused to do and this made it harder for alano who missed hearing her loud but sensuous moans. Things weren't all bad dispiteful, they texted 24\7 and they would talk for hours on the phone. Nothing in the world could ever break their love. Heather was particularly happy today because alano would be coming to see her that day. She was so excited. She missed him so much! She still didn't want to have sex, she couldn't risk repeating the last mistake. Alano on the other hand missed her equally, but was hell bent on making love to her. He missed it, he missed everything about her. He needed her in his arms...on his dick...he just needed her. That following evening he picked her up from school. He brought her to his father's house to meet his brothers. Heather was shocked, she wasn't at all prepared to meet " the family". They were nice though, except for the fact they were both drinkers. Such bad influence on her boyfriend, who was already developing the habit! After all this, he brought her to his room. He threw himself on the bed and heather climbed on top of him. They shared a breathtaking kiss, tossing and rolling. Alano held on tightly to her ass. Her nice round ass. His dick felt so firm on heathers tummy as he lay underneath her ready to strip her. Heather could feel her pussy getting warm, something she had never felt before. she felt the butterflies in her tummy and her hormones went wild. Finally, she could safely say she was horny. She knew what would happen next, and she needed to prevent it, she couldn't break her pledge. Alano got up to get a condom. However their privacy had been disrupted and they decided to go somewhere else. Upon arriving there, alano wasted no time slipping on a condom. By now, heather had come to her senses. She had to say no! She tried to tell him she couldn't do it, but she wanted it, she really did. She succumbed to the big promising dick staring at her. Fuck that pledge! She pulled him down with her legs and locked him there. Alano pressed his lips on hers and slowly parted them. Her tongue responded in a tantalizing motion. Gosh he was a good kisser! Heather didn't want this moment to end! Wasting no time, they stripped themselves then picked up where they left off. Alano slowly entered her, and as usual, heather ran. He held on to her hips with her legs still around his waist, and pulled her in. Heather was screaming so loud by now and the whole neighbourhood must have heard her. Alano had half his dick inside her and her pussy had such a grip on his dick, squeezing it... Gosh! she was still so tight! Heather looked deep into his brown eyes, her mouth open wide and moaning so hard as alano moved in and out of her in a rhythmic way. Heather bit her lips enjoying every minute of it. He was so good! With her hands in his hair, heather responded, moving her waist in a circular motion, giving alano so much pleasure.about an hour later he kissed her pussy goodbye and drove heather home. Heather sat on the backseat holding on to her paining abdomen. He had never gone so deep in her!