Niall Horan

It’s moments with those closest to you and those that actually care for you who touch your heart. It was a gloomy Sunday in Dublin, Niall and I spent time equally with both our families as everyone is head over heels with our one month old bundle of joy. That’s our baby girl, Allison Rose Horan but her nickname being Ally.

It was all a rush in the moment. 10 months ago I didn’t plan on having a child not at our young age anyway. Niall was doing so well going solo, I couldn’t have been more proud of where he is today. I had always supported his decision and stuck by his side through the hard times. Of course I was hoping to get married and grow a family with Niall but in the midst of his solo career ?

I remember crying that night in my bathroom, earlier on that day I was nauseous and wasn’t my usual self. I thought I might as well take a pregnancy as it may be a possibility I’m pregnant since Niall and I did celebrate the other night…Nevermind that.

Mixed emotions had gone through me, I was both happy and heartbroken. Happy that I’m going to be a mom and heartbroken as to what would Niall and our families think ? I had confessed later that night to my parents first as I thought it would be at least 60% of weight off my shoulders. They were gladly understanding and was willing to help me out through my 9 month journey.

When I had finished talking to my parents, I went back to my room and sent Niall a text that I needed to talk to him urgently. I was in London at the time while he was LA, not the way I wanted to reveal the news to him through Skype but I was left with no other choice. He replied minutes later and Skyped me first.

“Hey babe whatsup ?” He asked as he rested his chin on his right hand. “This isn’t as I really planned- actually this wasn’t planned at all…Anyways I have something really important to tell you” I said and bit my lip. “Clearly it’s serious, you’re biting your lip so hard” he said raising his eyebrows. “Okay are you ready ?” I asked for confirmation. Oh gosh the feels. He simply shrugged his shoulders but still clearly eager to hear the big reveal. “I’m pregnant” I said.

It was quite for 5 seconds on both ends, that was until Niall started screaming and shouting “I’M GOING TO BE A DAD” I giggled at his reaction as it was what I’d hoped for. “Look Niall I know it’s not the perfect time for us to be having a family and-” he cut me off. “Princess, nothing could make me happier right now than knowing I’m going to be a father and you’re going to be the mother of my child. I love you very much and wished I was there with you to celebrate” he said and blew air kisses. “Love you too, please be back soon, we’re missing you” I said as I rubbed my belly.

“I’ll be back tomorrow on the first flight that I can catch…Anyways love I have to go on stage in a bit, I love you so so so much. Can’t wait for this baby, hoping these 9 months go by fast” he said. “I hope so too and love you more baby. Byeeee” I waved him off. I knew he was going to be a great dad whenever I see him with Theo.

10 months later here we are having the time of our life with our little Ally. Niall’s family had offered to take care of the baby tonight while the both of us had gone out for dinner. I got dressed in a black and silver sequin dressed that had stopped at mid thigh, paired with black mid heels. We walked hand in hand to the car, he closed my door and walked to the drivers seat. He sadly had not mentioned where we were having dinner and I was getting curious by the second. I have a love hate thing for surprises.

He drove high up for a perfect view of the city. There in front of the car was a beautifully set out table for 2 with candles and roses everywhere - the roses had trailed to the table - Niall made sure I was seated first then only had he sat in front of me.

“This is really beautiful Niall, you didn’t have to go all out” I said and glanced around me at the beautiful decor of twinkle lights. Just then a man with a violin had popped out of no where and had started playing. “Anything for my princess” he smiled and took my hand into his, he placed a small peck on the back of my hand.

We had a great night of listening to the violin and eating some delicious food. Once we were done, Niall was clearly in no rush of leaving and just glanced at our surrounding until finally laying his eyes on me. “I couldn’t be anymore happier today and it’s all thanks to you” he said and pointed at me. “Why are you thanking me ?” I asked confused.

“You supported me through everything. You have pushed me to do what I wanted to do. You helped me to achieve things in life. You carried our gorgeous baby for 9 months. You’ve been through a lot with me for the past 3 and a half years now. We’ve had our ups and downs but I couldn’t have asked for a better girlfriend” he said standing up and kneeling before me. OMG. ITS HAPPENING. THEIR COMES THE WATERWORKS.

I covered my hands over my mouth, I can’t believe this is actually happening. “I’m glad the fans agree with me on picking the right girl. So many yet I thought I’d never find the one girl who I can share special memories with. It took me a damn long time to find you, I wished I had known where you were earlier in my life but that doesn’t matter because this moment right here matters most. Y/N Y/LN will you marry me ?” He asked as he revealed the ring from the mini square sized boxed that was in his pocket.

“Of course yes !” I said in excitement. He slipped the ring on my ring finger. He lifted me up carrying me bridal style as his lips met mine. There went the oh so familiar sparks every time our lips meet. He loosened his grip on me and had me pinned against the passenger seat door. He gave me one last peck and helped me get into the car then quickly making his way to the drivers seat. He intertwined our fingers “I’m glad to finally call you Mrs. Horan”

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪whats your fave song off the album?😄😄

😍omg he sounds like an angel😍