Liam Payne/Smut

Requested

The night air is cool and balmy when you step quietly out into it with Liam right behind you. You glance back at him, and he’s already smiling at you, his dark chest hair visible from behind the towel draped around his shoulders.

“What?” you ask him quietly, tugging on his hand to lead him closer to your destination, the giant hot tub bubbling away in the corner of the patio space.

“Nothing,” he squeezes your hand. “I have to have a reason to look at you now?” You scoff a little, setting your towel on an empty pool chair and tying your hair up.

“You do when you’re giving me that creepy smile,” you tease, giggling when he smacks your bum and snaps his teeth at you playfully in retaliation.

“You’re really not fair, you know. It’s my birthday and all you’ve done all day is tease me.” You gasp, whirling around to face him.

“I have not! I made you a cake and made you that video of all your friends saying happy birthday AND I even let you drag me on that God awful rollercoaster at the themepark!” Liam smirks and slides closer to you, one strong arm winding around your waist.

“That’s all well and good but you’ve still been teasing me…” You feel his fingers drag up the skin of your back bared by your swimsuit, and then they fiddle with the tie that holds the top together. “First you were prancing around naked after your shower this morning, and then you wore that skirtwhile we were out, and now this bikini.” He sighs overdramatically, head shaking in mock disappointment. “I just don’t know what I’m going to do with you.”

You bite your lip, your belly tingling from the husky innuendo in his voice, but you’re quick to wiggle out of his arms.

“You can’t do anything with me right now. In case you forgot,” you begin when he starts pouting and protesting, “both our parents’ are in those rooms.” You point to the expansive rented vacation house where you’re set up for the next few days. When Liam had found out months ago that he wouldn’t be touring or otherwise busy for the week of his birthday, he immediately called you up and together you’d planned a week of leisure and luxury somewhere warm and secluded and beautiful, which is how you wound up in Fiji.

For the first three days it was just you and him, running around on the beach, shopping at local markets, and relaxing with each other. It was lovely to see him without the stress-induced hunch to his shoulders or his handsome face scrunched in frustration or fatigue; he was carefree and thankful and very affectionate with you, nuzzling into you and kissing you every chance he got, and in between your vacation itinerary the two of you were having lots and lots of sex. Yesterday had put a stop to that as your parents arrived in the early morning, and his parents later in the evening in time for a late dinner of fresh seafood. Today was the big day, Liam’s birthday, and from the moment his mum woke you up with the delightful smell of his favorite homemade breakfast, there was hardly time to sit down let alone have a chance for sexy times. Not that you would have been comfortable with it anyway, with both sets of parents around for the next couple of days.

“Of course I haven’t forgotten,” he grumbles a bit petulantly, stepping gingerly into the hot tub and holding a hand out to you to help you in. You follow him and sink down into the hot, swirling water, letting out a deep sigh as you lean back against the wall of the tub. “But maybe you’ve forgotten something.” He shifts closer to you until his leg is pressed against the side of yours, one arm coming around your shoulders to haul you in close, and his lips brush your ear as he whispers to you. “It’s my birthday, and there’s one present only my girl can give me.” You shiver at his tone, unable to keep from turning your head to press an indulgent kiss to his lips.