Grant Gustin/The Flash

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

You were a huge fan of the Flash show. You actually met Grant at Comic Con when they first announced that the Flash was going to be a television show. And now flash forward later, the two of you are dating. 

People have asked again and again if you get any special spoilers or anything of the sort. And truthfully, you’d answer. No. You were a big fan of the show and you wanted to actually enjoy it like a regular fan. You and Grant, who are now living together, have a deal to never speak of the show before an episode premieres. 

But tonight was different. Grant had been on the phone for  a while now and you patiently waited for him to head to bed, wanting to sleep at the same time. You yawned as you flipped a page in your Harry Potter book before Grant looked over with a big smile and then mumbling a few things to the person on the other end. Soon, the call was finished and he headed towards you, crashing down and nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. 

You could practically feel him smile. “Why so smiley, smiley?” You questioned, giggling a bit. 

“Oh you know, work stuff.” He mumbled. “Hey, babe, you wanna go to set tomorrow?” 

Your eyes widened. “But the spoiler-”

“What if I promise not to let anyone spoil anything?” He questioned, propping himself up on one elbow. “Please? I have a surprise.” 

Rolling your eyes, you finally caved. The next morning, you woke up before Grant, as per usual, to make breakfast and get ready. While Grant was dressing himself in comfortable clothes, he wrapped his arms around you as you did your makeup. “Thank you for coming today. You won’t regret it.” 

“Better now, Gustin.” You glared at him through the reflection of the mirror. 

He couldn’t contain his grin as the two of you headed to the studios. You were greeted by Stephen who had a sleeping Mavi in his arms. You silently cooed at her before Grant covered your eyes and maneuvered you through set.  

“Okay, one more. And there!” Grant said, uncovering your eyes.

You looked around, confused until you faced Tom Felton. “Y-you-you’re Tom..” You muttered, your inner fangirl, threatening to come out. “You’re Tom Freaking Felton! Oh my god! I love Draco Malfoy! When I was younger, I convinced my mom that I was dating you! Oh my god! Grant, I can’t stop talking!” You were softly hitting your boyfriend’s bicep. 

“See? Surprise!” Grant smiled. 

“You are the best boyfriend ever!” You cheered hugging his torso tightly. 

“Oh, you’re the girl this one’s been goin’ on and on about.” Tom laughed. “She’s a pretty one, man.” He winked at you and Grant before heading off. 

After he was out of earshot, you started jumping up and down. “Grant, he called me pretty! Oh my god! My life goal has been completed! I can die happy! Oh my god! Do you think he’ll marry me?” 

Grant laughed. “Better not. You’re my girl.” He put his arm over you. “If you had to choose between Barry and Draco, who would you choose?” 

“That’s not a question, Grant.” You said, matter of factly. “Draco obviously.” Grant pouted and you went on your tippy toes to peck his lips. "But You’re Still My Favorite."