Dylan O'Brien/Smut

Requested

Nervous fingers drummed on the leather steering wheel as the thunder roared, grey clouds covering the bright California sun. Beacon Hills was due for a storm within the next couple days, but it seemed to be coming sooner than forecasted by the meteorologist on the nine o'clock news. Her car sped down the road to the high school, having gotten a cryptic message from none other than Theo Raeken. Theo was her lab partner for a science project and they would meet up at the school's library when they worked together even if her boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski wasn't a fan of the new addition to the small town they lived in.

Stiles was the only one who didn't particularly trust Theo and it got on everyone's nerves just a little bit. He'd never been as trusting as everyone else in the pack, even though some of them would have their doubts about people. Although, Stiles was a totally different story. He didn't like anyone, he seemed to think the whole world was against him. It would take awhile for him to warm up meeting new people.

Earlier that day, a note was in her locker. Messy handwriting that she vaguely remembered was scribbled on the fold paper, her name in black ink. She unfolded the paper and read the message:

Meet me at 8:30 in the library. It's important and you have the right to know.

-Theo R.

When she saw the suspicious words on the lined notebook paper, a kaleidoscope of butterflies released in her belly, setting an uneven mood around her. What could Theo Raeken possibly have to tell her that was so important? What did she have 'the right' to know? It was confusing and nerve racking.

Her very clean, white car pulled into the school's southern parking lot. She park in a spot right next to Theo's blue truck. She killed the engine. After putting her keys in her small purse and pulling the strap onto her shoulder, she looked to the doors of the school that would lead her through the building, her hands back on the steering wheel. She swallows thickly as a ding sounded from her phone, alerting her and telling her that she had a text message.

stiles stilinski (7:56pm) : hey are we still on for tonight at your house?

Grabbing the device from the cup holder, she typed in a 'yes' as her response. His reply quickly rolling in afterwards.

stiles stilinski (7:58 pm) : see you in 30 minutes babygirl ;)

Smiling at her boyfriend's response, she bit her lip and opened the car door, getting out and closing the door before walking towards the school library. Her boots tapped against the concrete as she walked. She made her way down the hall, taking a left and was eventually in the seemingly empty library. Pulling her phone out of her back pocket, she checked the time. 8:00 on the dot.

"Theo? Theo, are you in here?" She whisper yelled. She looked around to see if there was any trace of the boy she was looking for.

"It's just us, you don't have to be so quiet." He chuckled, rounding a row of shelves and coming into her sight.

She smiled softly. "You wanted to talk?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, let's go sit down at a table?" He pointed his thumb back to the circular tables in the middle of the room. Nodding, she followed him to their seats. They sat down and she sat her purse on the table.

"So, what'd you need to talk to me about? Your message was a little perplexing." She chuckled, Theo not doing the same. "Oh, wow. It's serious."

Theo nodded and laced his hands together, setting them on the table and leaving forward in a formal way. "It's about Stiles. It's about you. It's about you and Stiles."