Louis Tomlinson

Babysitting

I was a babysitter for the Tomlinson’s. I mainly watched Ernest and Doris, but I cooked for Daisy and Phoebe when Dan couldn’t make it home on time. I’d babysat for the family since the youngest twins had been born so I knew the family well, and they loved me almost as if I were one of them. In fact Fizzy, Lottie, and I often hung out together as friends. However, one Tomlinson I wasn’t as close with was Louis since he had his own house. However, I tried to talk to him whenever he came over because I had a massive crush on him.

Today happened to be one of the days he came over. I was playing with Ernest and Doris on the floor of the living room. Louis walked in from the bedroom they kept open for him. I paused to admire him.

“Louwey! You’re awake!” Ernest cried happily running over to the tanned boy. Doris jumped up and ran to him as well.

“Hey you rascals!” Louis laughed as they clung to his legs. He picked them up, and they giggled happily. Louis stuck one of them under each arm and swung them around. They were giggling fit to burst as he swung them around, claiming their rocket was malfunctioning.

Your mouth was spread wide into a smile. I couldn’t help watching with happiness, and feeling a warmth well inside me. Louis was so handsome, kindhearted, funny, and gentle, especially with his little siblings. He was so beautiful.

He put his little brother and sister down gingerly. He tickled them a bit and then kissed them on the head.

“Louis come play with us and y/n!” Doris begged. “You can be the daddy and y/n can be the mommy!” They drug him over to their kitchen set joyfully. I felt myself blush.

“Oh guys, he might not want to do that, maybe we should play something else-”

Louis cut me off with a kind smile “it’s fine, I’m good, if you’re good being the mommy,” he winked at the last part and I blushed profusely.

“I-I’m fine,” I said shakily, still feeling the heat on my cheeks. We all played together for a bit, and the twins really loved it. It was obvious they adored their older brother.

“Okay you two lets go to the kitchen, y/n has to make lunch and keep an eye on you,” I said cheerfully.

“Noooo,” howled Ernest. This was their least favorite part of the day when I made them play in the kitchen with me so I could supervise them and cook.

“Can we please stay in the living room with Louwey,” Doris begged clasping her hands together.

“Um,” I glanced at Louis to see if he minded. He nodded with a grin and mouthed “it’s fine.”

“Yes, you may,” I told them and they cheered. I heard Louis turn the tv on as I went into the kitchen. I cooked up eggs, bacon, and toast for everyone’s lunch. Lottie and Fizzy were out so it would just be both sets of twins, Louis, and I.

I called everyone to lunch, and they ate pretty quickly. I noticed Louis complimented me a lot and so I was probably perpetually blushing for the entire meal.

Later, I was still playing with Ernest and Doris in the living room where Louis was watching football. I was trying to have fun with the kids while also keeping the volume down so Louis could hear the game and not be bothered.

Y/nnnnnn,“ Doris drew out my name. I realized I’d been staring at Louis and neglected my post as mayor of their beanie baby city.

"Do you have a crush on Louwey?” Doris suddenly asked. I almost choked, my cheeks went bright red, my eyes wide and horrified. I had not expected her to say that.

“Is he your boyfwiend?” Ernest questioned, taking the pacifier from his mouth. “I have three girlfriends at school.”

“Um, no he isn’t,” I tried to speak, I didn’t dare look at Louis.

“But look,” Doris poked my cheek. “You’re all pink, that means you like him.”

“Doris-”

“He smiles when he looks at you too,” said Ernest, enjoying my discomfort. “Are you getting married?”

“Okay, I think it’s nap time you two,” Louis had appeared by my side, kneeling on the floor. I was very aware of his arm against mine, and how close his face was.

“I can take them,” he was smirking at me! I didn’t know whether to be frustrated or not. Was he aware of my crush and making fun of me?

“Thanks, that’d be a big help,” I said kindly. He took them off to their room. I spent that time cleaning up their toys, and making the kitchen neat.

I finished quickly and decided to go see how Louis was doing with the twins. I met him in the hall as he was slowly shutting their door. He put a finger to his lips, and beckoned me to follow him. We walked a bit farther down the hall towards his room. My heart was beating out of my chest as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, shutting the door behind us.

“Louis, what are we-”

“So, you never really answered the kids earlier,” he said, folding his arms and grinning cheekily. He was so close it was hard to think.

“What do you mean,” I tried to stand my ground, but he was walking closer and my knees felt weak.

“You never told them whether you have a crush on me or not,” he said plainly. It was a juvenile sentence, but somehow it didn’t sound that way from him.

“I don’t,” I tried, but his grin wasn’t faltering.

“Oh really,” he raised an eyebrow.

“Really,” I thought this was all a joke. Was he trying to get me fired, or play a prank? It never crossed my mind that he could like me.

“Well I’ve got one on you,” he shrugged, still holding that devilish light in his eyes.

“You have?” I questioned with a squeak.

“Oh yeah,” Louis was so close now that our bodies were touching. “Fancied you for quite a while,” he sounded more serious now, as he slowly ran a finger down my cheek. He clasped my jaw gently, and brought my face towards his. He kissed me, lightly at first, but once he felt me reciprocating it, the kiss became more heated.

He let his tongue graze my teeth, and I let him in. He grabbed my hands, pinning them over my head. I pressed my body into his, not able to get enough of him. He lowered my hands, and began to kiss my neck. After a moment he lifted his lips to my ear. I shuddered as he said, “how are you feeling about me now?”

“Fine,” I said, with faux grumpiness. “I fancy you as well.”

“Brilliant,” Louis said moving back so we were looking at each other in the face.

“Want to go out Friday? After you’re done here of course,” he added.

“I’d love to,” I beamed at him, my heart filled with happiness and anticipation.