teaser

×

kim gazed across the classroom, early as usual, surprised to not see anyone in class yet. i guess old habits seem to stay with me, he thinks whilst fiddling with a pen. tapping it continuously on the blank paper not exactly knowing what to sketch.

his attention was brought off the paper when he heard steps echo throughout the room. his eyes met with his. his heart feeling like a dagger just pierced it. he sent a glare to the male whom only smirked towards him. seating himself at his assigned seat that happened to be right behind taehyung. just like back in highschool.

   "well hello taehyung. are you doing any good?" the black haired male cooed as he leaned forwards in his seat. knowing very well that he inflicted rather heavy emotions on the older.

taehyung goes from his hunched back to ruler straight, rotating himself to face the younger whom had a teasing smirk plastered on his tanned face.

   "well hello dickbag. are your fuck buddies doing any good?"

17-09-17

↓ disclaimer ↓

this book will contain:
+ strong language
+ sexual assault
+ sexual interactions (not as serious as smut)
+ smut

+ mentions of alcohol & drugs
+

top!kook | bott¡tae

note: i'm sorry :^) <3

ALSO:

do NOT read if you get triggered by the things above!! i do not want anybody to relapse into whatever hurt you in the past.

i want in NO WAY to romanticize cheating or any of the dick behavior in this book. if you're going through heartbreak or anything that brings you down make sure to talk to close ones and possibly a therapist if needed.