2.7. - horror film

×

the males appeared in their dorm. taehyung being tired, he instantly went to his bed and laid down. jungkook looked rather eager as he turned on the tv that he had installed the week before that stood against the wall on jungkook's desk.
he scrolled through netflix and instantly clicked on the newly released horror film, annabelle 2. taehyung groaned, but too tired to care he didn't protest. he did want to see the film.

jungkook approached the tv and tilted it slightly to the left so taehyung could have a better view. "i'm fine with how it was." he assured, but really he just didn't want to see everything because he knew he'd get scared off his pants. "okay." jungkook nodded and returned to his bed, burying himself in his covers, copying taehyung. but instead having every body part underneath with only his head sticking out, he had his arms as support for his head. his shoulders and a little bit of his chest exposed.

taehyung jumped and let out a quiet 'eek' when the girl got hit by a car, his fists grasping the cloth and bringing it up all the way up to his nose, right under his eyes. jungkook snickered to taehyung's reaction. "hey, i was not ready for that." kim fought back, rolling up into a ball and bringing all of the covers with him in the process, making him look like an actual meatball.

another jumpscare, another eek. eventually he would even let out a 'holy shit' or 'fuck!' and it all made jungkook laugh. "this is scary you piece of shit stop bullying me!" hissed the older whilst covering his eyes, knowing that something was about to happen.

eventually taehyung couldn't bear it anymore, he was shaking in fear and went as far as hide under the covers. and they hadn't even made their way through half the movie. "scoot." he said, shocking jungkook when he appeared next to his bed. he raised a brow and smirked, making a victory dance inside his head. "oh?" he hummed, looking at taehyung as he hurriedly climbed onto the bed.
   "i felt like someone was under my bed don't judge me." he said draping the covers on top of himself and holding them up to the bridge of his nose.

   "you lo~ve me." cooed jungkook which caused taehyung to flick his forehead. "stop imagining things. i'm doing this because i can't deal with that feeling. notice how i'm not touching you?" said taehyung sternly, and jungkook looked down. he did notice that he was into the wall whilst taehyung was close to the edge of the bed, wanting to have space between them.

jeon clicked the roof of his mouth, "one day." he said which made taehyung roll his eyes but secretly bite his lips. "keep on wishing. though it's not gonna happen." he said bitterly, making jungkook whisper a jokeful 'ouch'.

right as he said that, a loud jumpscare caused taehyung to tug the sheets, jump and scream. he hid under the covers instantly. "i want the other side." he said, and knowing what he meant- jungkook scooted over to the left as taehyung climbed over him and to the other side so he was in contact with the wall. "fucking cheese balls and crackers.." breathed taehyung deeply as he felt himself being too scared to look at the tv. "why are they such dicks to her?" he complained as he grasped the sheets as hard as he could. jeon shrugged, "don't know. pissed that she went in that room i guess." he said.

   "can i hold your arm? your sheets are too thin to squeeze." asked taehyung after a few seconds. jeon raised a brow, "since when did you become so terrified of horror movies?" he said but moved his arm so it got in contact with taehyung's hand that immediately grasped it and squeezed it roughly.
   "since that one day. it was like being in one itself though it kinda really wasn't at all but still, it was traumatic. but who cares. thanks for your arm by the way." he said quickly, causing jungkook to bite his lip. he really fucked taehyung up.
   "i'm sorry." he said, but taehyung only shrugged and kept on watching the movie. loosening his grip when the frightening scenes were over (for the most part).

the older's eyelids became rather heavy and hard to continue holding open. when jungkook saw this he comforted taehyung. "it's alright to sleep you know." he said, but taehyung only shook his head. "yes, but with you? you know i'm still pissed. especially 'cause of that party." he began. "and who knows what shenanigans you'll come up with when i'm asleep."

the ravenette rolled his eyes. "considering you've been scared to death by this movie so far i believe you will have a nightmare. and i'm sorry taehyung but i honestly think it's best you sleep with me tonight. we'll keep our distance, sure. but i don't think you can bare another hysteric nightmare." said jungkook bossily which caused taehyung to close his mouth, blinking fast and hard to not fall asleep just yet.

he groaned, "fine." and jumped to another jumpscare. his eyes went from widen to close in the matter of seconds and he could feel himself already regretting his choice to stay on jungkook's bed. with jungkook, even. but he knew he sort of needed it.

   "goodnight tae." said jungkook and kim noticed that he had turned the volume down.

he didn't reply however.

×

probably the worst chapter so far lmao