1.2. - j + t

mama bear feeding her cubs w/ updates (´・ﻌ・')

×

- saturday -

as usual, taehyung laid silently on his bed inside the dorm. his fingers sliding past the screen of his phone, scrolling through instagram seeing various photos of celebrities, animals, different forms like art like painting or photography, and even some photos of his distant family. that being his aunt and cousins.

the male sighed and rubbed his temples in boredom. since he had no classes, and he didn't have much of a choice but to stay at the dorm since he didn't exactly feel like going to the mall and shop for whatever he felt like. he was bored out of his mind.

his slender fingers ran through the strands of his brown hair as he thought of the + j on his white board on the door of his dorm. he was critically anxious over having to get a new roommate. since minhyuk had left the day before, it was harder to sleep. staying up until 1AM until falling asleep, getting a minor nightmare. he had gotten used to having minhyuk sleeping with him as well, so switching to another roommate instantly made kim bite his lip. he hated roommates - minhyuk was exception, being a great company. and without roommates he couldn't sleep because of his nightmares. so his opinion was one of a wave.

taehyungs paranoia had increased when he saw the j. minhyuk had erased his m when he left, so seeing a j was frightening. seeing as two of the boys that shares a dorm of three people have their name starting with a j. jihyung being one of them. and taehyung despised him. being harassed by him and flirted to constantly. and the other day when they walked into each other and he called him sugar, again.

jungkook however made him rethink, in all of his honesty he'd rather have jungkook as a roommate than jihyung. knowing he was a horrible influence and would probably rape him in his sleep. jungkook would maybe stare and all which was no where close to jihyung's boundaries. but, if he did such things like jihyung was unknown since he never wanted to interact the slightest with him. (though it was hard seeing as he always walked with him). he didn't know if he smoked, by smell of him he wasn't. if he did drugs or not was also in question.

to share dorm with any of those two would be a living hell. what if he wouldn't be able to study anymore from the continuous girls and even boys moaning from the dorm? he had heard of plenty of reports from just that. what if jungkook was going to be more onto him all the time seeing as he still tried to woo him, invade his personal space more than he already was?

worried, knowing one of the two could appear at any second, he felt himself inch closer to what would be a panic attack. he didn't want one, especially over those two that deserved nothing from him. so he knew he had to stay calm, which was hands down the hardest thing for taehyung to try doing.

he shook his head and in attempt to bury those thoughts in the back of his head, focused on the phone and what posts came up on instagram. looking through and analyzing anything to think about something else. maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought? maybe he was just over thinking? all he knew was that he was afraid and he should be cautious.

if you asked him who he'd rather have as a roommate, his answer would take a while to confirm. jungkook, an ex that cheated on him that is now trying to get him back, or a creepy pervert that will probably rape him when he gets the chance. taehyung was thinking of the latter. he could just use self defense against jihyung, or report him and get him kicked out of the college. he couldn't exactly report jungkook for being a thirsty ex.

he didn't want to worry, he wanted to feel safe and happy. he did with minhyuk, bts as well, but they told him to give jungkook a chance. and of course, taehyung wasn't close to ready doing that. he even told them, but they told him to suck it up. yoongi however, of all people, told him to take his time. it was only sad that he went to a different college in his hometown daegu instead of the one taehyung, jimin and hoseok goes to.