1.0. - rants

×

- monday -

as another week passed, the same happening to taehyung - jungkook following after him and eventual comments from jihyung if he just happened to bump into him, it was just the beginning of a new one. another week of hell, is what taehyung says. he and minhyuk sat together in their dorm, having their usual 'rant hour'. they formed it the day after taehyung had his nightmare/flashback, believing it was best to let each other speak their minds instead of holding things in. minhyuk told taehyung about friends being rude or annoying, and taehyung ranted about jihyung and jungkook. it's usually around the time before they sleep so everything is out by the time they go to bed.

taehyung listened intently on minhyuk as he rambled about how disrespectful and rude his friend had gotten, but not having the heart to defriend them because he knows they have depression issues. his head was tilted to the side as he stared down at his hands that were placed in between his crossed legs.

"she takes every little thing so seriously. like, someone can make jokes with her and you'll have fun but then she suddenly gets so mad and annoyed it's incredible. she's like: can you shut up for once jesus. and we're all so confused because the second before she was laughing. and we don't do offensive stuff either. she tells our most talkative friends to keep quiet and to shut up. it's really infuriating." he ranted, using different voices to make the experiences more real. taehyung nodded and once in a while groaned in displeasement. how could someone be so rude? "okay, that's all i had in mind. you go now." he said and wrapped himself with a blanket.

"well, you know how i share class with jungkook and jihyung in social subject thingmajig?" taehyung began, looking to his right in attempt to remember every small detail of what had happened to him that morning. minhyuk nodded, visible in the corner of taehyung's eyes. "well, we had another exercise like we had in the first week and i was always paired with jungkook. it almost brought me to my edge to be honest, we haven't even worked anything out. and as much as my teacher is pretty good at what he does, he doesn't notice it. anyway, this time i wasn't paired with jungkook, but i was paired jihyung." he said, and saw minhyuk roll his eyes and smack his tongue on the roof of his mouth (a/n - previously forehead bc i was tired when writing this). "yeah, i know. so he begins flirting with me, not unusual, but then he touches me. like, he had his hand on my thigh. i slapped it away and asked what the fuck he thought he was doing. and he responded with the most disgusting thing ever."

he paused, letting himself breathe and prepare for what was about to come. "he says: i'm just letting you know that if you need someone, you could always go to me, baby." taehyung imitated his tone and expression of his voice, face forming in disgust thereafter. minhyuk widened his eyes and his mouth hung a little open. "what the fuck." kim nodded, "i know. it was creepy. so i told him to search for someone else to screw since he had the reputation for it. but he just shook his head and told me that, and i quote, nah, if there's someone i wanna bang it's you. and before you say anything," he paused, index finger in the air as a sign of staying silent. minhyuk's previous agape mouth closing. "i told him that i wasn't interested, but because he's a stubborn, horny asshole he replied with: i'll make you interested. so now i have two guys that wants to woo me, one being my ex and one being an illegal fuckboy." he finished, relieved to have his botherings out of his chest. it really did help his mentality, having someone to rant to helped everything. and it was easier to rant to minhyuk than the rest of bts since they only tell him to forgive jungkook whilst minhyuk doesn't have an opinion on either. it made taehyung relieved.

"okay- wow." said minhyuk, disturbed. "that's just creepy. i'm sorry that you have to go through all that.." taehyung nodded, blinking a little too much than normal, clearly uneasy talking about it since it was embarrassing, even if minhyuk agreed that the guy was nasty. "yeah, at least i can talk about it to someone. sorry if i'm putting pressure on you, just know you don't have to worry about taking care of me." taehyung managed to smile reassuringly.

minhyuk only nodded and returned the smile. "you're not, and i'll try." he said, yawning thereafter, looking up at the clock over the door. "we should probably sleep if we want to wake up to our alarm tomorrow." said minhyuk, arching his back then turned to look at taehyung. "sleep?"

knowing what he meant, taehyung nodded and laid down, pulling his covers over him and holding a patch up for minhyuk. he approach the bed and snaked inside, taehyung dropping the covers on him.

he turned so his back faced minhyuk, and when nothing happened he whined and gently shook his hips. an instant response was given, an arm made its way around his waist and he felt minhyuk inch closer.

"thank you you're welcome and goodnight." said taehyung, eyes closed and hands by his cheek. minhyuk snickered, still not getting over how they say goodnight to each other. "you're welcome thank you and goodnight." he said, replying to what taehyung said, and closed his eyes.

×

taehyung entered the school, eyes locking on jungkook's almost instantly, several memories going through his head at the contact. he smiled and approached taehyung, making kim form a glare, heart beating quicker. "why do you always stand there every morning?" asked taehyung in an annoyed tone, not even trying to walk away from jungkook anymore, but not without a displeased expression. jeon snickered, putting his hands in his pockets, "to see you of course." he said, making taehyung roll his eyes.

"and why would you want to do that?" he continued to ask, oblivious to what jungkook was trying to hint. "because i'm going to make you fall for me again, remember?" jungkook said whilst wiggling his eyebrows to taehyung, even if he knew that he didn't notice since he refused to look at him. "are you sure you're doing it right because so far all you've done is make me feel like shit." said taehyung without hesitation, sending jungkook a glare. but it didn't stop the ravenette. "then i'll just have to come up with other methods." he said rather confidently, positive that he would be able to woo taehyung.

kim only rolled his eyes, making his way to their assigned classroom, them sharing the tuesday morning's class. he had managed to memorize the entire school during the three weeks of going there. knowing his way to basically everywhere eased him and he was often in relief if he needed to hide somewhere from any threatening jungkooks and especially jihyungs. at that point it was jihyung he feared most, he was more sexual than jungkook if he had to be honest.

jeon had stopped teasing him, instead being rather cautious and friendly, though he did act as if they were still dating from time to time which taehyung still had to get used to since the younger didn't show any signs of stopping. even if taehyung's heart beat faster and he held back a lot of tears he couldn't help but to see the improvement of jungkook's behaviour. but he do occasionally go off and do things he's not supposed to do, or should do.

taehyung sat down on his seat that was on the opposite of jungkook's, his being by the window and jungkook's by the wall. he thanked the gods for that, he could get some alone time and just ease into the learning. it just so happened that his orbs would slip and would connect to jungkook that appeared to have been staring at him at multiple occasions. and it shook taehyung's heart each time. in pain, and in confusion.

he found it more and more bearable to be around him however. he wasn't as sensitive as a few weeks ago whereas he would look down on the ground and maybe let out one tear and wipe it away before anyone could notice it. now he just felt his heart shaking and had to slightly force back his emotions, not nearly as much however.

he was just frightened of what the future wears.

×

shameful fillers and i am sorry i really am but trust me it'll improve in the closing chapters