3.1. - holiday party

×

- saturday -

taehyung appeared alone in front of the house, staring as he listened to the booming music inside and the cheers from students. he debated whether to join in on the party or to leave. the dormatories wasn't far away. only fifty meters from across the street. so he would have it easy getting back even if he was drunk.

he sighed, and for once didn't listen to himself.
taehyung entered the house and instantly winced from the burst of strong odor and loud noise. it smelled unpleasant. alcohol, sweat and puke. he felt like leaving instantly, but held himself back. he knew that bts were there and if something happened he'd go to them for help.

he wandered around, gazing across the dancing crowd that took up most of the space in the room. the space between his eyelids lessened as he caught a glance of the corner where all the crackheads got a chance to do whatever drugs were offered. he was surprised that the party hadn't gotten reported yet. either if it were to be the noise or the illegal drugs.
taehyung glared at jihyung that rolled up paper filled with marijuana, lighting it thereafter and bringing it up to his lips. taehyung was in disgust, and didn't want to risk himself being alone with jihyung, so he made sure to stay away from him.

the kitchen was taehyung's primary focus. he wanted to go in, have a few drinks and sit at a table. perhaps just get drunk. and to his pleasure, as he approached the kitchen his gaze met a familiar black haired male and another familiar silver haired male. he smiled and hurried to get to jimin's side that leaned on the counter whilst speaking with namjoon. the two noticed taehyung and mirrored his smile.

"you're here tae!" said jimin sloppily, breath stinking of a weird fruit-like smell mixed with what kim thought was booze. taehyung winced to the odor but simply nodded. "hey namjoon hyung!" taehyung looked at namjoon that nodded and smiled as he took a sip from his blue cup. "and yes, but only for a little while. is there anything good to drink?" taehyung asked in wonder, causing jimin to grin widely - though he was shocked. he didn't know taehyung wanted to drink. but he was cheery nonetheless.

he nodded frantically, grabbed a hold of taehyung's hand and dragged him towards the table covered with plastic cups. "yes! i tried this red one and it tasted like shit but i did also taste the green drink thing majig and it was delicious so i recommend that one." began the older, pointing to the different things with a slightly trembling arm. "oh and the orange one is absolutely perfect! it does make you tipsy fast though. especially for light-weights like you." he winked, causing taehyung to shrug since he knew very well that he was a light-weight. memories of the second year in high school appeared in his mind. when they played of course, the questions causing him to blush madly. and truth or dare that he didn't remember due to him getting drunk off of beer.
he agreed that he was a light weight.

he nodded, understanding and reached for a cup of green liquid. he brought it up to his nose to smell it - and to his surprise, it smelled quite delicious. the odor of the house disappeared instantly when the pleasing smell went up his nostrils. he licked his lips before taking a gulp of the alcohol and instantly he let out a cough. the beverage was strong, close to the limit of what he could bear. but he did agree that it was absolutely delicious. the savory drink was addicting as well, so he took another gulp. his eyes formed tears and his throat burned, causing him to cough a few times once again.
jimin only laughed to his friend's reaction, himself gulping down the same beverage. forming no expression nor having a reaction.

taehyung coughed one last time, "h-how do you drink this when it's so strong? it's like drinking acid but it's just delicous acid.." said the younger, making jimin chuckle. "keep drinking and you'll get used to it." he said and the brunette nodded. he took another sip, his throat hurting less and feeling like it was becoming more easy to consume.
and before he knew it his cup was empty. he pouted, wanting more of the tasty drink.

"before you take that god of a drink one i need to warn you that it's pretty sour. it's worth it though." warned namjoon that now stood next to the two boys. taehyung glanced to him and formed a small smile. "thanks for the warning." he said and took a sip out of the orange drink from a red cup. he clenched his eyes shut and coughed harshly as he felt the alcohol burning from his throat all the way into his stomach. "oh fuck-" he swore, gripping his chest.
jimin laughed and clapped, thinking taehyung was the weakest squirt in the world. namjoon only laughed and took another cup filled with an odd beverage of the colour blue.

time passed and taehyung got shortly used to the alcohol. his throat burning to a minimum to every gulp. and there was no doubt he had gotten drunk. he wasn't tipsy but not overly drunk either. he was simply drunk. and when a similarly drunk jimin, namjoon and hoseok (that had joined shortly) couraged him to drink more he got less and less sober. at one point he began getting quite dizzy and it became hard to stand up. he chose to sit down on a vacant seat as the others left the kitchen to join in on a game of spin the bottle.
even though taehyung was basically out of his senses he knew very well that he would regret it if he joined. plus he wanted more to drink and he didn't feel like joining and spilling his drink as he walked due to his hand shaking.

taehyung grabbed another cup of the green beverage and gulped it all down. he threw it on the dirty floor and threw his head back. eyes locked on the white ceiling. he wiped his forehead from the sweat that had formed shortly after entering the house. it was extremely warm since the mass of people and how 70% of them were dancing or moving around like idiots and getting even warmer.
he sniffed, not wincing now that he had gotten used to the odor that roamed around the entire household.

feeling bored, he raised himself off of the chair and stumbled out of the kitchen, revealing the bunch of students that danced like there was no tomorrow to a familiar song called sugar free. he remember it playing on that halloween party years before. it reminded him of the night when he and jungkook went to a mac and bought ice cream, then going to the park and playing in the playground. his mind got foggy quickly however so he brushed it off and wandered past the crowd and up the stairs in hope of something interesting being up there.

he didn't find much but a room of druggies either dealing or smoking pot, a vacant bathroom, a locked bedroom where he heard countless moans and squeaking of a bed which made him roll his eyes - and finally another room which reflected the living room. the entire house was indeed large and had room for dozens and dozens of people. though, in that living room it was lacking of people and generally everything - like furniture. there was only a couch, a few armchairs and a carpet that decorated the otherwise blank room. there was also a window that was slightly opened.

he shrugged and entered, approaching the window that let in cold air that sent chills run throughout his warm body. but he found it quite pleasing however. though it felt like an ice stick was rubbing on his collarbones, its freezing cold water running down his chest and stomach, he thought it was nice. not sweating furiously soothed him and he felt really uncomfortable in his wet clothes.
he let out a sigh and let the chilly wind hit his face, moving his black button up shirt that oddly missed two buttons on the top.

the other people that laid and/or sat on the couch or armchairs didn't take notice of his existence and so continued on napping or whatever they were doing. all taehyung knew was that he didn't bother them and they didn't bother him since they were quiet.

taehyung's nose began reddening from the freezing cold (which was to his luck not as extreme as two days ago) so he decided to leave the room and make his way downstairs. feeling tired yet restless he skipped down the stairs with a pout. when his feet touched the ground, he instantly made his way towards the front door to leave the house. his head hurt from the music after all, and even if he was out of his senses at that point he knew he had to make his way back to the dorms so he wouldn't wake up in a stranger's basement the day after.

however, before he reached the front door - standing in the hall that was quite giant, it could even get passed for a room of its own - he bumped into jungkook that smelled of alcohol as well. both of them stumbled backwards and gasped. when they caught each other's eyes taehyung formed a glare. "jungkook.."

×