2.9. - close

×

- monday -

the students sat in class silently, reading out of their books when the professor called the class over. making everyone close their books and put them in their folders, heading out of the class.

taehyung went last which was nothing new, waiting for the others to leave so he wouldn't be pushed around in the crowd. he was fragile after all. being nothing but skin and bones.
he quickly exited the room, travelled down the hall and to a bench where he could put on his shoes, two extra sweaters, coat, beanie and hufflepuff scarf.

when finished, he prepared himself for the winter satanland that awaited outside, grabbing the handle to the door before pushing it open.
   "fuck." he cussed when the cold gave him an instant headache, freezing his temples and the parts of his face that wasn't covered by his scarf. the cold enveloping him in an unpleasant feeling.

he exhaled deeply through his mouth before heading towards the dormitories, each step aching because of his thin layered legs.
taehyung asked himself why seoul had such a winter that year. he wouldn't have guessed that it was colder in seoul than in busan.
he hated it nonetheless.

×

taehyung managed to tap in a message to his aunt when his fingers got warm enough to move without it being painful.

taehyung
hello auntie. i wanted to know how it'll be for christmas? will i be able to join?

hyejin
hello taehyung,

she answered almost instantly.

i'm sorry to say that it won't be possible. my schedule is packed all until christmas which is my day off. and we're finding us in japan at the moment to celebrate with your cousin jungeun and i can't afford a ticket for you. i'm sorry taehyungie 😟 i'm such a bad aunt 😢

taehyung
oh that's alright auntie. don't be sorry ❤

hyejin
are you sure? will you be alright by the dorms?

taehyung
of course 😊

hyejin
i know that that jungkook boy shares the dorm with you. will he be present to give you company? btw have you forgiven him yet?

taehyung
i haven't. and yes he will. he doesn't want to see his family so he's staying...

hyejin
it is time you do. do not let the past hold onto you, boy.

taehyung
yeah yeah. have fun working on your movie~

hyejin
mm. survive the week of school so i can send you your gift. i do not want to deliver one to a dead boy 😂

taehyung
i'll try 😂❤

hyejin
take care ~

taehyung
you too~

kim put down his phone on the stand, exhaling, disappointed. he really didn't want to spend christmas with jungkook. he didn't know what kinds of tricks he had up his sleeve. the younger can be charming and he knows how to use it, with just the right planning and tricks he could make anyone fall for him.

dammit.. he thought, bringing the sheets up to his nose, breathing deeply. spending christmas with the person he despised almost the most in the world wasn't on his list. sure, he still loved him. but at the same time he hated him. and he had been oddly flirty, and he could just wish he wouldn't increase in charm because it became harder and harder to be mad at him when all he did was to flatter the boy.

   "yo." said someone in the doorway. taehyung, shocked bolted up to sit, still a ball in the folded sheets. his eyes widened and his immediately backed up to the wall. "what are you doing here jihyung?!" he yelled, trying to sound fearsome.

the older smirked and leaned against the doorway. he didn't even notice when taehyung snatched his phone and began typing furiously to jungkook.

taehyung
jihyung is here
seen 16:27

he was relieved when jeon saw the text instantly and didn't reply, meaning he immediately began making his way to the dorm.
deciding it would be smart to take time, taehyung made conversation.

   "don't you have like a hundred fangirls that would love to fuck you? it's kinda stupid coming here." mocked taehyung with furrowed brows. which jihyung only responded with a smirk, "never tried things with a guy before and since everyone else are straight or taken.." he took a step forward, causing taehyung to skip a beat.

the brunette furrowed his brows, "i am taken." he lied, and to his relief it sounded legitimate. jung formed a glare, brows connecting. "you are what?" he said possessively with a threatening tone. "i-i got a boyfriend.." stuttered kim weakly, tears forming by the corners of his eyes.

   "you're fucking mine. nobody else's. and nobody but me are allowed to put a finger on you." he hissed, inching forward. taehyung gulped, holding his breath. "i'm n-not anyone's." said taehyung as he glanced over jihyung's shoulder, waiting impatiently for jungkook to appear. "that's what you think."

taehyung got frustrated, "dude, i don't have tag saying 'owned by' so just leave me the fuck alone and go to a gay bar instead. there's plenty of guys willing to fuck there." he yelled, and flinched when jihyung neared him. but to his luck jungkook stormed inside, panting and sweating with red cheeks. jeon grabbed the male by the collar, threw him out and approached him with an aggresive look.

he raised his first but before he could land a punch on the guy taehyung spoke up. "don't, jungkook. just leave him." he said, and jungkook took a deep breath before returning into the dorm, leaving jihyung stunned behind the closed door against the wall.
   "are you okay taehyung? did he touch you? what happened?" questioned jungkook whilst crouching by taehyung's bed, analyzing his shaking body that was propped up against the wall.

   "i-i'm fine. he didn't manage to do anything. thank you. just go back to class, i know you probably left in the middle of it.." stuttered taehyung shakily, taking deep breaths whilst he began to feel nausea, his stomach not feeling all too well. "oh.." jeon let out a sigh of relief, tilting his head down and wiping his forehead. "thank god." he breathed, ignoring taehyung's suggestion of going back to campus.

kim rubbed his stomach gently as he looked to the side. "jungkook. class." he ordered, but the younger just shook his head in disagreement. "no. he could return and he'd take advantage as soon as he did." he said and taehyung, thinking about it, agreed. although he'd rather spend that afternoon alone. "fine. and thank you, again." he said, believing he should be grateful instead of bitter as usual.

   "it's nothing to thank about. i'd do anything to protect you tae. and i will continue to do so even if you don't want me to. because i love you and that will never change."

×