2.6. - aquarium

prepare your soft sides people.
prepare them real good.

....
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
..

×

- thursday -

the two boys huddled into jungkook's car, taehyung resting his head onto the window with half-lidded eyes, being rather tired. he was worn out by walking so much with jimin only a couple hours before. due to the moving car he felt even more tired. he always fall asleep easily whenever he'd be a passanger in a car.
jungkook noticed the sleepy behaviour but kept his eyes on the road. "you tired?" he questioned, and when he glanced to taehyung he saw him nod. "yeah..." he answered tiredly. worried, jeon debated on going back to the dorms so he could sleep or to keep driving. "do you want to go back?" asked the ravenette which caused taehyung to shake his head.
   "no, it's fine." he reassured, jungkook still looked resistant but he accepted the reassurance and kept on driving.

taehyung gazed over the scenery with admiration. autumn had definitely taken it's impact in the city and you could see that winter was near. the leaves were few on the trees, mostly tainted with a brown, ugly colour. though somehow everything was rather beautiful in taehyung's opinion. jungkook only thought of the scenery as the ugly twin of autumn.

jungkook parked into a free spot of a parking lot filled with cars around fifteen minutes later, got out of the car synchorinzed with taehyung, and headed towards the giant building before them. taehyung's eyes were instantly filled with glee and you could visibly see he was pleased with the choice of going out. "oh my gosh!!" he cheered, forgetting his sulking self and skipped towards the entry as jungkook trailed behind, trying to keep up with the excited male. he grinned, he loved seeing the old taehyung. happy and excited, skipping ahead of him like he used to whenever jungkook would bring him to a place he found to love. even restaurants.

when taehyung appeared in the entry of the aquarium he stood in place by force, waiting impatiently for jungkook to catch up. for taehyung's sake, jungkook jogged until he stood by taehyung that immediately began opening the door once the younger was close enough.

both males quickly appeared by the desk, got their tickets and immediately headed towards the hallway that lead to the tanks.
taehyung, too lost in his own excitement, gaped at the sight of the aquamarine animals before him protected by a thick layer of glass with deep blue light aluming from the ceiling, giving the room a cozy feeling.
   "they're so beautiful..!" mumbled taehyung to himself as he held himself from literally pressing his face into the glass. jungkook admired the older's awe and just.. observed.

taehyung soon even forgot about jungkook and focused entirely on the swimming creatures. jeon didn't mind however. he enjoyed looking at taehyung which was something he missed so dearly. being able to do it again brought him glee, even if they weren't on the best of terms. even if he couldn't hug him from behind. even if he couldn't hold his hand and be dragged by taehyung whom pointed at the different sorts of animals with a wide smile and a joyful gleam in his eyes.
just seeing him happy was enough for him.

as jungkook admired the older oh so dearly, taehyung gaped in awe when a leopard shark began swimming toward him, eyes now locked on each other. kim raised a his gloved index finger and poked the shark on the nose whilst pouting. no reaction was given from the big animal but it sure made taehyung giggle like a five year old.
he continued to make faces to the shark until it swam away calmly which made the brunette frown but shrug since now a stingray had gained interest in the male.