Chapter 2

After what happend at the interview all I could think about was Cristiano Ronaldo. He was on my mind from the time we played in his office ;) to the time I got home and went to bed.

"Wake up Ms. Smith." I popped my head from under my pillow ready to stab somebody that woke me from my sleep when I came face to face with the blue eyed devil.

"What the fuck? How did you get in here?" He seemed he didn't even here my question because he was to busy looking down at something smiling. I followed his eyes right to my breast. I forgot that I sleep with only shorts on and nothing else.

I covered myself as he chuckled to himself. "Ms. Smith maybe I left this out at the interview but for now on I will watch your every move. And I mean every."

At this point I was scared and he was about to get stabbed. "What the hell? How?" He looked at me with a mischevious look in his eyes.

"I like you Ms. Smith so I think you have the right to know. I know everytthing about you. I even know more about yourself than you do Ms. Smith. While you were at the interview yesterday I had one of my really good friends come over and install cameras in every room of your loft." He paused for a while to see my reaction and I probably had a suprised and questioning look on my face. "Yes Ms. Smith. Even in the bathroom. I made sure of that." He smiled before he stood up and walked over to a recliner I had in my and sat down. "Now you may have time to take a shower and do whatever the hell women do in the morning. I will be waiting right here for you."

I just sat there dumbfounded not sure what to do next so I jsut sat there with the cover covering my breast. He stood up and walked over to me. "Maybe I didn't make myself clear so I will help you." I was still confused and just sat there.

He came over to me and pulled the cover down slowly. I knew what was coming next and I tried to move past him and into my bathroom but he was to quick. He already had the sheet down and was playing with my breast. "Mr. Renaldo do-" he cut me off.

"Oh no Ms. Smith. You didn't follow my rules and I think you need to be punished." He smiled wickeldy before putting his hands in my shorts and playing with my Lady. I screamed because I wasn't expecting that and he smiled in pleasure. He picked me up and sat on my bed and turned me around to where I was straddling him. He put his lips to mine while still playing with my breasts and Lady.

"St- stop! I have to get ready for work." He stuck his fingers in me as I moaned in pleasure.

'You see Ms. Smith when you don't follow my rules you get punished and I know you don't like that do you?" He went faster waiting for my reply as u clawed into his expensive Armani suit jacket.

"Y-yes. I love my punishment." He looked at me pleased.

"So you would like if I killed your family as punishment Ms. Smith?"

"N-No! I wouldn't. Oh my fucking God faster!" He looked at me and chuckled before pulling his fingers out of me and pushing me off of him. I hit the floor as he stood over me looking.

"Well Ms. Smith if you don't follow my orders then that will end up happening. Now please go into your bathroom and clean yourself up because you look very unpleasant at the moment." He gave me a disgusted look before walking over to my door and giving me a quick glance before shutting it.

I pushed myself up off of the ground completely embarrassed and walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

20 minutes later*

I jumped out of the shower and dried off quickly before rubbing coco butter lotion on and pulling my under garments on. I walked to my closet and pulled out a red pencil skirt and a nude under shirt with nude pumps and a red suit jacket to match the skirt.

I pulled that on before running to my bathroom and putting on bb cream and mascara. I don't wear a lot of makeup and never did because I don't really need it. I put my hair into a quick bun and ran out to my room grabbing everything I needed. I ran out of my room while trying to apply lip gloss and almost broke my neck on the heels I was wearing.

I ran to the kitchen to grab a quick bagel and banana and ran out the front door locking it behind me.

"Sorry I had to take a shower and do my makeup and d-"

"Save it Ms. Smith. I'm used to women always being late." He gave me a quick glance before he told the driver to go.

"Yeah. Sorry again."

"Whatever." It seemed his whole mood had Changed from the way it was earlier in my room. I just turned and looked out of the window wishing for the day to be over.

We pulled up to the office building about 30 minutes later. We got out and walked into the building. Before Mr. Renaldo could fully get into the door and tall blond woman ran out and rapped her arms and legs around him while kissing him all over the face.

"OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH CRISTIANO!" I didn't know what was going on and I was shocked so I spoke before thinking out of jealousy.

"Who is this?" He looked at me with half a smile before responding in a not excited tone.

" Ms. Smith I would like for you to meet my finance."

FIANCE???

HEY GUYS THIS ISN'T EDITED BUT PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES BECAUSE I'M GOING SOMEWHERE WITH MY FAMILY AND I HAD TO RUSH!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND I WON'T BE UPDATING AGAIN UNTIL I GET A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF VOTES AND COMMENTS! I hate to do that but that's how it's gonna have to be!

xoxox,

Iyana