Chapter 10

Kourtney POV:

"Rylee he keeps calling me. Do you think he knows where I am?" We were laying in her bed eating Gelato ice cream watching 27 dresses.

"Don't worry about that. If he knew where you were he would have found you already. Am I right?" I looked at her as she spooned ice cream in her mouth while looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah I guess your right." I glanced at her and looked back at the tv.

"I know you want to answer the phone Kourt. I know you. You feel like you want to hear what he has to say." My eyes slowly made there way to meet hers.

"Yeah.... Should I?" She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at me while still eating ice cream.

"Psh. If it were me I wouldn't have took that interview in the first place so I wouldn't have to be in this position." She laughed as I hit her arm.

"For real Ry. Stop playing." She laughed before putting the top on her ice cream and sitting on the night stand.

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry. If it were me I wouldn't answer. I mean I understand that you miss him and you guys have became closer. But you need to realize one thing... He's crazy as hell."

She started laughing as I hit her again. "But seriously Kourtney don't answer because that's gonna lead to a whole bunch of other shit."

She crawled out of the bed and made her way to the bathroom as I picked my phone up and clicked the home button to see hundreds of missed calls from Mr. Ronaldo.

I heard the shower turning on as I pulled the cover off of me and sat up. "Huh. Well Rylee, I guess your right." I got out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen.

*3 days later*

"Haha. Stop it Rylee!" She was dancing on her coffee table with little shorts on and knee high socks with a tank while I was trying to watch tv.

"Girl I'm performing for you!" I stood up and she laughed and jumped off the table running to the kitchen as I chased her. She grabbed flour and threw it at me.

"AHH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RYLEE!" I grabbed the bag of flour and dumped it all on her head as she laughed and fell to the ground laughing.

I slid down the cabinet next to her laughing along. She looked at me smiling. "I'm so happy you came here. It's been a while since I've had this much fun." Just as she stopped talking we heard a knock on her door.

We both looked at her each other as she stood up and walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole as I still stayed on the floor by the counter. She turned and looked at me smiling as she opened the door in a seductive way. I laughed as I looked to see who was at the door to come eye to eye with a blue eyed man.

"How may I help you?" Rylee opened the door wider as she dusted the flour out of her hair. I stood up and made my way to the door with her.

"Ciao belle signore." He had a thick Italian accent that matched perfectly with his bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, and bright pink plump lips. He stood at about 6'2 which was towering over Rylee and I's 5'2 frame.

"Umm what did you just say?" Rylee looked at him and giggled very girly like.

"He said Hello beautiful ladies."

His blue eyes shot over to my direction as he smiled showing pearly white teeth. He reminded me so much of Cristiano.

"Ah. I see you know Italian?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Uh. Y-yeah. I learned some from a, umm, friend." He smiled at me and winked as he leaned on the door talking to Rylee, but still looking at me.

"So ladies I was just wondering if you could tell me where the nearest diner was? I'm quite hungry." he bit his lip and eyed me up and down lustfully. I looked down and cursed myself for wearing the clothes I had on, shorts from high school, from when I did cheer back in my home town before I came here, and a white wife beater.

"Are you not from here?" He made his way up from my breast to my eyes.

"No darling I am not. I'm here visiting, umm, family." I raised my eyebrow at this. All the way over here?

"Umm well it's one right down the street. Just take the main street you took to get here and turn on 86th street and you should see a small building that says Ana May's." Rylee was twirling her finger on her hair as she talked and I lightly giggled.

"Thank you beautiful ladies, I hope to see you again soon." He looked over at me and winked at the last statement he made and kissed our hand before turning and leaving.

"OMG HE WAS SO DAMN FINE." Rylee slid to the floor with her eyes closed. "He made me wet Kourtney." I ignored that last statement as I looked at her and she looked at me.

"You don't think that's suspicious?"

'What that a fine man showed up to my door? GIRL YOU ARE WRONG!" She stood up and hit my arm.

"No. That he had to come to you apartment to ask that question. He couldn't have asked a gas station or something?"

"Girl calm down. He's not from here he didn't know. He better hope I don't catch him on the street at night or that dick is mine." She said laughing and walking to the bathroom as I was zoned off in my own thoughts.

"But that doesn't mean he had to come to an apartment complex." I said to myself.

Unknown POV:

"Was she up there?" I looked over at him as I started the car and pulled off.

"She's defiantly up there. And I don't think she's leaving anytime soon."

Hey guys! I know this isn't the longest chapter but I have cheer practice so I had to give you guys something.

Read

Enjoy

Comment

Vote

Follow me

xoxoxox, Iyana