Chapter 11

Cristiano POV:

"Cosi mio cugino che ha la vita perche mi sono seduto visto?" (So cousin how has life been since I last saw you)

"Shut the fuck up abbiamo un lavoro da fare Bruno." (Shut the fuck up we have work to do Bruno)

"Aye! Alright. I haven't been here for a day yet and you're already being an asshole. Now I see why your father didn't mind when you left the family business." I looked over towards Bruno and shot up from my seat. I could feel the heat rising from the pit of my stomach as I lunged across my desk and on top of him.

I had one hand around his neck and my gun pointed to the center of his head as his skin changed from a light olive color to a deep red. "Non parlo di mio padre e stronzo. Potrei concludere la vostra vita proprio ora." (Don't speak of my father. I could kill you right now.)

He slowly started to pant as I shook him and choked him half to death. He slowly opened his mouth as I loosened my grip around his pesky neck, and pressed the gun into his head even harder.

"P-please d-don't do this. I am family Cristiano. Your f-father is expecting me t-to return alive." I felt the fire in my stomach slowly die down as I came to realization of what I was doing. I slowly got off of Bruno and dropped the gun on the ground next to him. He was panting and holding his chest with his body leveled on one arm as his normal skin color started to fill his face. He was looking at me with fear and guilt in his eye as he sloly pushed himself up and backed away to the door.

Moments later I heard my office door slam as I stared at the wall in front of me. I grabbed the front of my desk and pushed myself up straightening out my suit, turning the office light out, and heading out the door.

Kourtney POV:

"Yes Rylee I will be fine. Just go to work girl!" I was standing in the doorway to Rylee's room as she put on her makeup in the mirror.

"I really wish I could stay here with you but I have to work." She grabbed her mascara and threw it in her purse and she slowly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you so much Kourtney. I just don't want anything bad happening."

"I love you too Ry. Now move your purse because it's stabbing me in the boob." She giggled a little as her mouth formed into an O shape and she slowly backed away.

"I'm sorry girl. Remember call me if you need anything or if anything happens." I laughed as I pushed her towards the front door.

"OK mother I will call you." She turned to me and squinted her eyes smiling.

"Shut up. Bye." She kissed my cheek as she ran out of the door and I locked it behind her. I smiled and turned on my heels, stalking over to the couch. I sat down and grabbed the remote turning on 'Finding Carter' (btw that's my fave show!)

About 15 minutes into the show my phone started ringing distracting me. I decided to ignore it thinking it was just Cristiano calling to give me some bull shit sap story. I grabbed my phone and was about to turn it on vibrate until I saw that it was Rylee calling.

"Hello? You called?"

"Girl yes! I'm almost to work and I realized I left my name tag there so I'm about to pull up to run upstairs and get it."

"You were to busy trying to play mama." I heard her laugh as she mumbled a curse word.

"Shit this man doesn't know how to drive! He almost hit me. I'm about to pull up. Open the door."

"Ok. Don't kill yourself on the way up here. Lol."

"Girl bye."

I grabbed the remote pausing my show. I pushed myself up off the oh so soft couch and stretched all of my limbs. I yawned before walking over to the door and opening it.

Before I knew it I felt something rough flying over my head. I saw darkness as I struggled to kick and punch but the bag was suffocating me, and trying to fight made it even worse.

I smelled a strong scent that reminded me of something but I couldn't remember what. I felt myself being lowered before my head smacked down onto a hard surface and everything went black.

HEY GUYS! I know this is a shorter chapter than usual but I have cheer practice tonight and I'm going to be with my dad all day so I had to give you guys something! Enjoy!

P.S if you haven't already you need to check out a book called Broken by the Mafia. It is the best book you will read and if you guys like this book I'm sure you will enjoy hers!

Vote

Comment

Follow

xoxoxox, Iyana